Fluorine

Charli XCX

Its 3AM depression hours and i CAN"T stop thinking about a Charli XCX tour with a budget. Like how would it be? the visuals, the costumes, the set list, the merch, the guest appearances, PLEASE ATLANTIC, make it happen. please come to San Antonio Texas my queen! so I don't have to drive an additional hour to Austin  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:

Its 3AM depression hours and i CAN"T stop thinking about a Charli XCX tour with a budget. Like how would it be? the visuals, the costumes, the set list, the merch, the guest appearances, PLEASE ATLANTIC, make it happen. please come to San Antonio Texas my queen! so I don't have to drive an additional hour to Austin  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:

I feel like the budget would be similar to marinas tour, they have a similar amount of fans I think?

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

I’d be curious about the kind of venues she’s going to play... smaller shows are great and all but I want to see Charli seeing the appreciation she deserves! :defeated:

i think she’ll be playing small theaters but most likely bigger venues in nyc, la, london and paris.

also i definitely think the world tour is happening this fall album or not, she has festivals lined up until august and i’m sure the live show she’s preparing is for festivals and tour. the only difference is the festivals will have her hits in the setlist.

what songs do you think she'll perform from true romance?

id love to hear set me free / stay away / lock you up live but she'll probably do you and nuclear seasons and maybe what I like.

xMcVPI7.jpg

what songs do you think she'll perform from true romance?

I reaaaally hope she does grins, I want to experience that song live, I think she's aware it's one of her best so maybe she will put it on the setlist?

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m