Fluorine

Charli XCX

I really don't see how her tweet is saying "my album isn't coming soon", shouldn't it mean the opposite?

"new music for 5 months straight" seems to imply consistent releases, like something every month

if she released the album in the middle of the 5 months then she would have to keep releasing more singles after it's out, which seems unlikely. usually after an album is released the artist is focused on promoting the album and touring, it wouldn't make sense to just keep releasing non-album singles so soon after the album is out because you want fans to focus on the album 

idk, obviously we still have no idea what she actually means by the tweet. but I bet the album will be towards the end of the 5 months, sometime in fall

I know she was joking but I would die for a 50 track album like C**** B****

ok so i genuinely dont understand whos being talked about lol

i dont believe her but id love to be proved wrong

“There’s a plan” though... meaning there has to be the label’s blessing behind her now.

I really don’t think she’d say anything at this point if there wasn’t.

Now I think about it, didn't they do this with Sucker?

Like Boom Clap in June, remixes etc following. Then Break The Rules, with music video and remixes following. The album pre-order was announced in August. Then London Queen was dropped with a lyric video, Breaking Up with a music video and then finally Gold Coins before the album in December.

I mean that rollout was over 6 months looking back.

Plus the original XCX3 rollout seemed to be planned in the same way, with After The Afterparty being released end of October but the album scheduled for May the next year... Like 6 months in between again.

I've been listening to BIOYL nonstop since it came out. It's so good. The production's amazing, it sounds like a completely different song than Track 10. Like, the production's not too crazy or experimental, but it still got something to it that just makes it nice to listen to.

qfrWuBl.png

I've been listening to BIOYL nonstop since it came out. It's so good. The production's amazing, it sounds like a completely different song than Track 10. Like, the production's not too crazy or experimental, but it still got something to it that just makes it nice to listen to.

same sis!!

I want her to release songs that won’t be on the record starting now! So that the record is entirely new!

She could do CTMP/ Bounce /Spicy in June

Party Party/ Party 4 U / White Mercedes in July

Better When You’re Gone / Green Money / New Song in August

Bricks / New Song / New Song in September

New Song / New Song / Closer in October

Album in November

15 Singles + a 13-15 track album & we will be fed!!!

tumblr_put6epa8mC1uz4347o9_500.gif