Fluorine

Charli XCX

CTMP has to be coming right? It’s a classic... an international SMASH hit... there’s like no way it can fail.

It might be the most “Charli XCX” song ever created... it’s pure pop perfection.

There’s absolutely no way it got scrapped...

I hope WM is coming. I haven't listen to the leak and it's gonna stay like that. I listened to BIOYL leak and I really am enjoying the updated and official release but I would have enjoyed it a lot more if I hadn't listen to it. Also agree CTMP is a classic! Hope it sees the day of light. 

white mercedes is dead cause she's back with her ex boyfriend so there's no need of sad girlfriend depressed bops :(

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

could someone tell me where I could hear white Mercedes in the best quality I've never heard it ?

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

imagine thinking that chari will release a song about her previous ex while she has a new one

Her pervious ex is now her boyfriend? And BIOYL was also written about him? Why would this mean she wouldn't release the songs she wrote about him while they were apart?

Her pervious ex is now her boyfriend? And BIOYL was also written about him? Why would this mean she wouldn't release the songs she wrote about him while they were apart?

its not about huck 

i'd be so happy if CTMP is released, especially with a video.  GG and Die 4 are my #2 and #3 but i've accepted that they'll never happen.

also is there a discord that y'all are on? i believe theres an xcxangel who has a link to lq discord recording of that white car song

People saying we’re not gonna get WM is what’s wrong with the gay community. Y’all better check your internalised homophobia

i'd be so happy if CTMP is released, especially with a video.  GG and Die 4 are my #2 and #3 but i've accepted that they'll never happen.

also is there a discord that y'all are on? i believe theres an xcxangel who has a link to lq discord recording of that white car song

It needs a video... it’s that top 10+ single that 1999 was trying to be.

It’s like this... when I look at Boom Clap, Break The Rules, and all those big singles... CTMP fits right alongside those staple XCX, mega pop productions. :defeated: :defeated: lol

There’s like no way they can scrap it... I don’t see how they could or how they would even want to.