Fluorine

Charli XCX

i was finally able to understand what chris sings in french; she says "ne cherche pas, je ne suis plus là"

it's actually a literal translation of what they both sing at the end of the song; "don't search me in here, i'm already gone baby" (minus the "baby")

another french fag probably got it before me, but i didn't see anyone say it in here, so there you go  :hooker:

Is Dynamite floating around or something? lol exciting

Yup remember that batch that leaked last year in august (?) The guy who leaked the 80 songs probably has it but he kept a few songs with him of course. He has a lot of Charli's old sessions songs, I wonder if he has the Killing Moon

nW4LlSV.png

wait i think she just shot the single cover for Gone with Christine in Barcelona omfggggggg

Wiiiiiiig its coming!!!! But tbh I dont like this aesthetic that much... the xcx 3 concept for an album was the S H I T! She could use Hannah Diamond and do another iconic shoot

The older man with the beard? We Stan unless he shoots ha

Not when he comments about her under cleavage and talking about other countries age of consent to "make sure he isnt breaking any laws"

VHshv7gl.png