Fluorine

Charli XCX

SPICY MAKES ME SO HAPPY OMG  :defeated:

i can't fucking get it out of my head. and now everytime i hear it i can see the video in my head like Charli smashing something with a hammer and those cute lil dolphins dancing

I can't believe that out of all the new releases this week Spicy ended up being my favorite  :toofunny:

makes me move my body you know?

So glad Charli loves this track. Can't wait to see her perform this on her tour  :hooker:

love the guitar btw, the production is so fucking interesting and the drop is definitely my favorite part of the song as this is when twerk my ass and shake my titties the most lol

the reason a lot of us are disappointed in Spicy and BIOYL is because we know Miss Xbox is capable of SO MUCH better, like No Angel, GNO, Pop2/N1A, TR, AND THIS BOP ABOVE ^^^ 

although i will admit Spicy has weirdly grown on me a little bit

this is the point i think all the ppl on here policing everyone TO LIKE SPICY AND BIOYL AND "BE GRATEFUL" AND DONT HAVE ANY OTHER OPINION are missing

Screen-Shot-2019-06-08-at-1-23-58-AM.pngScreen-Shot-2019-06-08-at-1-19-10-AM.png

To be fair, I only think BIOYL is disappointing to people because Track 10 has been out for ages now... the melodies aren’t new at this point, and the song leaked... I think it has its place as a buzz single, but to say it’s a LEAD single? Nahhh... I don’t really see that personally.

I feel like Gone is on a completely different level. Like it sounds so spacious and massive. And the vocals and melodies are just very fluid. It’s BIG.

I don't get why we don't refer to N1A and Pop 2 as XCX3 and XCX4, like, yes, they're mixtapes, but Charli mentioned several times that they're actually albums she released as mixtapes so she was able to get them out quicker, or even get them out at all. 

XCX5 is coming!

qfrWuBl.png

I don't get why we don't refer to N1A and Pop 2 as XCX3 and XCX4, like, yes, they're mixtapes, but Charli mentioned several times that they're actually albums she released as mixtapes so she was able to get them out quicker, or even get them out at all. 

XCX5 is coming!

Because although they are effectively albums, they lack the 'era' and rollout style, promotion etc (not that she gets much) that kind of makes an album an album and makes it so exciting in the run-up

Because although they are effectively albums, they lack the 'era' and rollout style, promotion etc (not that she gets much) that kind of makes an album an album and makes it so exciting in the run-up

I totally agree that we are still waiting for “XCX 3” but Pop 2 was definitely an era. Like, she had merch, she had her tour, and I feel that if she had a music video for any song, it would be generally recognised as an era.