Fluorine

Charli XCX

FINALLY tea. whenever I say oomh is the weakest track everyone attacks me but like it's true??

truth hurts and gays love to attack on people with taste but DON'T EVER BE ASHAMED OF SPEAKING YOUR TRUTH!!!!!!!! we'll never support oomh apologists 

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

Ok,

1.) How do any of y’all call urselves Charli stans and skip ANY song on Pop2???

2.) How do you call urself a stan and not see how much Charli elevated Femmebot in comparison to the demo? Like she really owned the fuck out of her verse and chorus, & made it her own. Ugh her mind, adding Dorian & Mykki also helped take the song to the next level. She really brought the whole femmebot fantasy to life, quit sleeping on her curating skillz and give a bitch some credit like dayum.. y’all really try to make her sound like a talentless hag.

3.) The clear obvious definitive & correct pop2 ranking is as follows: OOMH, Femmebot, Unlock it, Porsche, Backseat, Track 10, I got it, Tears, Lucky, Delicious.

Ok,

1.) How do any of y’all call urselves Charli stans and skip ANY song on Pop2???

2.) How do you call urself a stan and not see how much Charli elevated Femmebot in comparison to the demo? Like she really owned the fuck out of her verse and chorus, & made it her own. Ugh her mind, adding Dorian & Mykki also helped take the song to the next level. She really brought the whole femmebot fantasy to life, quit sleeping on her curating skillz and give a bitch some credit like dayum.. y’all really try to make her sound like a talentless hag.

3.) The clear obvious definitive & correct pop2 ranking is as follows: OOMH, Femmebot, Unlock it, Porsche, Backseat, Track 10, I got it, Tears, Lucky, Delicious.

Wow, putting Lucky AND Track 10 in the bottom half of your ranking is.... a decision. Also that Charli break down on Delicious  :legend:

Unless that ranking from Greatest to Greatest-est  :teehee:

ok i hate coming for people's tastes since i know we're all different or some shit like that but bru h imagine putting a song with the most irrelevant two musicians of the whole record in ur top three with the best (not my favorite, best!) songs in the bottom half

CAUSE BACK IN SCHOOL

WE ARE THE LEADERS OF IT ALL

ok i hate coming for people's tastes since i know we're all different or some shit like that but bru h imagine putting a song with the most irrelevant two musicians of the whole record in ur top three with the best (not my favorite, best!) songs in the bottom half

Honestly kskdjdjd that ranking is like... backwards for me

Wow, putting Lucky AND Track 10 in the bottom half of your ranking is.... a decision. Also that Charli break down on Delicious :legend:

Unless that ranking from Greatest to Greatest-est :teehee:

Def best to least for me

Irrelevant musicians?

I enjoy all the songs so dont put like too much emphasis on bottom half it’s just I got the most love, enjoyment & replayability for the ones up top

Honestly kskdjdjd that ranking is like... backwards for me

I think u guys just value different things in music, for me it’s mostly about a good/catchy melody, timbre(vocal and production), and lyrics. Songs like Delicious & Lucky aren’t really songs that are very catchy or mood uplifting they aren’t traditional pop, the vocal delivery in those songs are kind of grating & take getting used to, it took me a lot of listens to start finding things I like about them, vs a song like OOMH which all 3 of the vocal performances have beautiful & emotional timbre, the melody is insane/the song is almost instantly stuck in your head and the lyrics resonate with me quite a bit, like a ton actually.