Fluorine

Charli XCX

We lost this iconic concept. Now I can see that it really works so well

that's why I loved it, there was a full on concept... like, it was so beautiful? the tracklist works SO WELL omg

and like im sure charli is gonna slap but the tracklist makes no sense, the cover was done in 1 hour tops and like... the visuals are underwhelming. im still buying it, still going to see her, still listening, still supporting cause im a charli hoe but like..... xcx world was done so wrong 

honestly the taxi gag is getting so old she really just needs to whip sophie into shape so she will release the albums the song and put it to rest, it's not even funny seeing them fume about it anymore. the demo obvs iconic forever but the sheen wore off yet we stay begging for it. we all know there can't be a single tweak to be made on that song so fucking submitTTTT :oprah2:

like if it doesn't get an official release from either of them within the next year… i think that would be it. they will either have to continue tolerating the daily taxi requests for the rest of their lives, or not. i wonder if she has surprises planned winter/spring. i don't even want it that badly, of course i do but asking them all the time is literally pointless

honestly the taxi gag is getting so old she really just needs to whip sophie into shape so she will release the albums the song and put it to rest, it's not even funny seeing them fume about it anymore. the demo obvs iconic forever but the sheen wore off yet we stay begging for it. we all know there can't be a single tweak to be made on that song so fucking submitTTTT :oprah2:

like if it doesn't get an official release from either of them within the next year… i think that would be it. they will either have to continue tolerating the daily taxi requests for the rest of their lives, or not. i wonder if she has surprises planned winter/spring. i don't even want it that badly, of course i do but asking them all the time is literally pointless

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DaWkObrpJg

There's actually something going on with Sophie atm, so i understand why things haven't gone smoothly.

yyxy | youth youth by young | yyxy

There's actually something going on with Sophie atm, so i understand why things haven't gone smoothly.

and that's what i'm confused about!!! this has been going on all year (late last as well? can't remember) and it seems like she's up and then down again. the longer it goes on—whatever it is—the more concerning for fans because it becomes normalized.

she just launched the clutch she was really excited about (i impulse bought a red one lol and didn't open it for a week, but then i put the album on for the first time in a while and finally opened it to immaterial/whole new world and hunny….. immaculate). but yeah, i can't tell anymore. recent shows looked and sounded pretty lit. pretty sure it was yola dia where the crowd was lame (rip lykke, i so desperately wanted to go but couldn't afford another cali trip this summer). 

just out of curiosity is there any recent tea? i don't know what to make of her lack of releases, i can understand if she's hypercritical and perfectionistic, esp after OOEPUI was universally acclaimed. but if she really intended to release four albums then ya something is up. the three discs in the clutch aren't supposed to add up to four with the actual album, right? :die:

*****on the low key—i just remembered—my theory is that she's thick into LG6 and she and charli have an understanding that she is fucking busy, hence no sophie on charli. maybe they do have a project in the works. the thought of just one coming true shakes meeee