Fluorine

Charli XCX

Anyone know why the album is not currently on U.S. iTunes? Doesn't look like "Warm" and "Cross You Out" are either.

Asked the same question earlier, no one answered. If you search directly for the tracks, they'll show up in iTunes where you can purchase. Doesn't seem to be any reasoning to why the album isn't showing up on iTunes.

Asked the same question earlier, no one answered. If you search directly for the tracks, they'll show up in iTunes where you can purchase. Doesn't seem to be any reasoning to why the album isn't showing up on iTunes.

Noticed the same. If I didn’t know better, I’d think they were changing the tracklist or something... but I know it’s way too late for that so who knows

H0bDaqU.gif

1. BIOYL 

2. Cross You Out = Miss U

3. Gone

4. 1999

5. Warm

I still don't understand the BIOYL hate but that's ok

Personally I really didn’t ask for it and there was no need to release it. I get she likes the song but it’s not even hers, its an old AG demo so why go through all that to release TWICE an old AG demo who said “send a picture of your dick” like I don’t get it

i only listened to it once, and now i'm gonna wait until the album is out to hear it again :defeated:

SO glad we got artwork for it though — charli's really serving us

lABVyGE.png