Fluorine

Charli XCX

It’s probably to prevent the album from leaking a few days early.

AS IF.... we’re probably gonna have it in a few days skdjsj

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

It’s probably to prevent the album from leaking a few days early.

It doesn't make sense IMO, if the album is set to be released on a certain day then every irl store is gonna have to at least get them a few days prior. Either they're delaying ALL shippings which is simply nuts or just theirs, which means it has to do with whatever problem that disgusting label has 

she just retweeted this

https://twitter.com/FckyeahCharli/status/1167864508724891648

after my recent meltdown to the same tweet

honestly the taxi gag is getting so old she really just needs to whip sophie into shape so she will release the albums the song and put it to rest, it's not even funny seeing them fume about it anymore. the demo obvs iconic forever but the sheen wore off yet we stay begging for it. we all know there can't be a single tweak to be made on that song so fucking submitTTTT :oprah2:

like if it doesn't get an official release from either of them within the next year… i think that would be it. they will either have to continue tolerating the daily taxi requests for the rest of their lives, or not. i wonder if she has surprises planned winter/spring. i don't even want it that badly, of course i do but asking them all the time is literally pointless

betta be teasing taxi imminent release / not just being quirky or i'll snapp

superthumb.jpg?t=1560162363

she just retweeted this

https://twitter.com/FckyeahCharli/status/1167864508724891648

after my recent meltdown to the same tweet

betta be teasing taxi imminent release / not just being quirky or i'll snapp

superthumb.jpg?t=1560162363

first the american government planted drugs in the black communities to destroy them, then they planted charli in the gay community to destroy us

OOMH is the only flop on Pop 2. Only track I skip because It's flat out BORING and goes nowhere. Such a waste of a Tove feature.

The Femmebot slander is disgusting. Dorian sounds like Kylie and It's pop perfection. The melody... YES!

FINALLY tea. whenever I say oomh is the weakest track everyone attacks me but like it's true??

:bitchfight: