Fluorine

Charli XCX

Umru commented onKim Petras Charlies Angels post on IG something like "Why isn't Charli on that soundtrack" and people told him to release LucyLiu haha

It's basically his Taxi now...

Also where is Afterparty's masterpost?

this rat knew comments about just like lucy liu were coming

so condescending

Anyone in the DC area want a Charli ticket for the 18th? I'm selling my extra one for way cheaper than what stubhub is charging (I licherally paid $140 for mine it's absolutely bonkers luv xx) PM me if you're interested :hottie: :hooker:

animation1.gif

maybe if y'all streamed search result he'd release just like lucy liu....... anyway stan umru

girl nobody wants to stream that flaming shit

Also I’m pleased to see charli got her budget back. White Mercedes is phenomenal. There’s so many subliminal s that you have to keep watching to pick up on. I love the fact that she’s the one destroying all these white Mercedes’ but yet, there’s more that keep coming. And I guess since she did a vid without bangs THEYRE OFFICIALY GONE! REJOICE!

girl nobody wants to stream that flaming shit

Also I’m pleased to see charli got her budget back. White Mercedes is phenomenal. There’s so many subliminal s that you have to keep watching to pick up on. I love the fact that she’s the one destroying all these white Mercedes’ but yet, there’s more that keep coming. And I guess since she did a vid without bangs THEYRE OFFICIALY GONE! REJOICE!

her bangs without the red dip are gorgeous :hooker:

bIZyMFi.gif

I see the WM video as really symbolic... like how Charli comes in on the truck and it’s like “reckless” you know? Just going around, crushing and ruining everything... then the suspended white car “above it all” and “on the pedestal” looking on is burning and breaking down and “hurting” in the wake of the destruction.