Fluorine

Charli XCX

what about the songs teased by music mafia? rain over london, official remix and generation braindead? does anyone have them (i know they didn't leak, i just wanna know if someone have them)

bIZyMFi.gif

I actually kinda like the lower budget looks... it forces a certain kind of creativity. Doing the most with limited resources, and she’s doing it very well... The shots are very artistic and look nice, using natural and ambient lighting to full effect. Keeping light thematic elements running throughout... It’s a more natural and grounded aesthetic, lower budget maybe, but it still looks great. Maximizing quality...

Well done Charles! :defeated: :defeated:

what about the songs teased by music mafia? rain over london, official remix and generation braindead? does anyone have them (i know they didn't leak, i just wanna know if someone have them)

People have.

the video was at least miles better than 2099 but I mean that's not saying much, she needs a better creative team because lately her music videos has just been really mediocre videos that you watch once and go "oh yeah that was cute, charli is rlly pretty" but never really revisit and watch again. Obviously budgeting is an issue since her label don't wanna invest too much into her anymore but this video didn't look that cheap but it had hardly anything interesting or creative happening in it...would have been cool to have scenes where she's riding that white horse racing against the white Mercedes or something but yah i'm not criticising charli because she's working really hard but her team needs to step their game up charli should have good visuals too!

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7

Yall love to sleep on the 1999 video. It’s right up there with VV. I think I like it a little more actually...

Anywho, the WM video is cute but we all know she won’t ever top the legendary mythical CTMP video :flutter:

WM is... terrible? 

It looks like when the iPhone makes those automatic video compilation from your camera, it makes NO sense and those random ass shots of a horse running around for no reason are really weird?

LET ALONE the fact she didn't even use a white Mercedes...

Whatever tho cause I remember a year ago calling for people to leak it and now we're here and it has been released and the world is a much better place

LET ALONE the fact she didn't even use a white Mercedes...

the fact that mercedes didn't sponsor this is insane to me they literally won't shut up about the song on their socials...she had to get beats and some watch for product placement for a song called "white mercedes"... 

X----into me, into you----X

Imagine if Charli was the biggest pop star in the world and had actually done and released a CTMP video... it’s like a hilltop, Hollywood mansion setting, and there’s a big cameo around the “working like a young Kardashian” line where she walks up a lighted path to the front door with Kendall and Kylie Jenner on both sides and the 3 Kardashian sisters are like front in center in the entry way, as they walk into this like “Great Gatsby” themed scene or something.

Ahhhh the dreams of Charli mega-pop stardom... :defeated: :crai: lol that’d be such a big budget few seconds of film though... :toofunny: