Fluorine

Charli XCX

I like kim but it's obvious she's still too small on music industry and this is why ajay *i cant write her name* has ignored her. I don't think she's transphobic but she's clearly xenophobic

I don’t like Ajay too but it’s funny to see gays talking about her being xenophobic... most of Charli stans (including people in this thread) were xenophobic to Pabllo when I Got It, Flash Pose and Shake It came out. I’m not saying youre xenophobic tho... its just a generic comment.

Yeah i dont ge the point of these reactions too... most of these people dont even know shit about music, they opinions brings literally nothing new to the table and you can read a bunch of similar opinions in forums

can you elaborate?

she has always disapproved of every single artist who sing in other languages like yaeji, pabllo vittar, mc zaac and another ones and I don't think it's a coincidence

I don’t like Ajay too but it’s funny to see gays talking about her being xenophobic... most of Charli stans (including people in this thread) were xenophobic to Pabllo when I Got It, Flash Pose and Shake It came out. I’m not saying youre xenophobic tho... its just a generic comment.

idk I think this is a part of native english speakers culture... I mean... most of them only like their own stuff in eNgLiSh

she has always disapproved of every single artist who sing in other languages like yaeji, pabllo vittar, mc zaac and another ones and I don't think it's a coincidence

idk I think this is a part of native english speakers culture... I mean... most of them only like their own stuff in eNgLiSh

It’s not even the native english speakers only. Remember when FP was announced and some user from Argentina (girl please we are literally neighbors) was mad in this thread? lmao

well, I couldn't pick who's demo I liked the most - so I mixed them  :hooker:

here's Charli XCX & Gwen Stefani latest hit single (?) 'Hard 2 Love'

https://dbree.org/v/3355df

jokes aside: their voices sound quite good together, wish they collabed for real

This is so cool, thank you  :defeated:  can you do the same thing with Hell Yeah Baby?

This is so cool, thank you  :defeated:  can you do the same thing with Hell Yeah Baby?

@@xokuba hey, so here's the fact: I think Gwen recorded most of the song over Charli's demo, with the only exception of the verses and the hooks where she even changed some lyrics.

I've to mix them anyway, but basically most of the song has Charli's vocals too, so I've tried to enhance Gwen's vocals whenever I could - and wanted to.

Here the result, hope you like it: https://dbree.org/v/7ed05b

"In addition to Charli, Charli helped write one of 2019’s biggest songs, “Señorita’ by Camila Cabello and Shawn Mendes. It’s a tame song, but proof of her growing pop presence. The end of the decade seems like the perfect time for her pop reign to begin. Limp, emotionless pop has become the norm, and we’re ready for something new. Something weird. We’re ready to dance and feel again."

https://uproxx.com/pop/charli-xcx-critics-poll/

"HEY ROOKIE

YOU'RE LOOKING

A LITTLE BIT

SHAKY IN THE SADDLE "

CAN WE JUST APPRECIATE THE POETIC SOUND OF THIS???

- The repetition of OOK in rookie and Looking

- The alliteration of looking and little

- The consonance of LITtle BIT

- The almost rhyme of rooKIE looKING and shaKY

- The almost rhyme of litTLE and sadDLE

The list goes on and on

Charleek XCX is a poetic genius, at the level of Robert Frost (that straight old corpse) + Maya Angelou (Actual goddess)

:party:YOU CAN SHOW ME YOUR OTHER GODS + TRY TO GET ME TO WORSHIP

BUT LORD KNOWS I'LL STAY LOYAL :party: 

lemme bring this post back, felt like praising taxi lol