Fluorine

Charli XCX

Here is my updated masterpost of Charli's unreleased songs!

XCX-Unreleased-Collage.jpg

Link: https://mega.nz/#F!YtNDBIZK

Decryption key: xkhfIUkkxs9ZR8ucg6l2yQ

So, what's included in the masterpost?

The masterpost includes unreleased songs, demos of released and unreleased songs, writer's demos (both from Charli and other artists), and edits of both released and unreleased songs.

How is the masterpost organized?

The masterpost contains 13 files, listed by year, in which songs are listed alphabetically. Each year from 2007 - 2019 has its own file, with the exception of '2008/2009' and the 'Unknown Years' folder. Demos of released songs which had a different name during the demo stage are named accordingly (e.g. All Over, the demo for Emotional, is listed simply as "All Over (Demo)").

See that the post is missing something?

See an edit of yours in here that you want removed?

See an edit that isn't credited correctly?

Have a higher quality version of a song than is in the post?

With this much material it's almost certain I've missed something, so let me know, and I'll see to it!

Sis thanks!

07772f16031f371bb19c2650cab67790a3966c6d

thanks! 

i always download every masterpoast thats posted in here because im paranoid i missed something  :deadbanana:  i have a alot of copies of a lot of songs 

lmao me too

i'm redoing my collection too, it's taking time because i'm kinda of obssessed in terms of having the most possible og (not edited or converted) files and making sure if the year is right etc

Mmm I was wondering if there are Daddy Knows and UpnDown versions with Charli vocals yet to leak or if the demos we have are the only ones that exist.

For the last time, Daddy Knows is Eyelar's song!! Charli just lipsynced to it in the past cause it's just a fun song.

There never has and never will be a Charli version of Daddy Knows

i'm a bit confused with a few songs year's because they are different every time i look them up somewhere: hard to love, can't shake it (iirc it's 2015), dynamite, beat at your own game and heartbeat (2014 or 2015?)

i'm a bit confused with a few songs year's because they are different every time i look them up somewhere: hard to love, can't shake it (iirc it's 2015), dynamite, beat at your own game and heartbeat (2014 or 2015?)

hard 2 love - 2014 sessions with benny blanco for gwen

can’t shake it - 2015

dynamite - 2010

beat - 2014

heartbeat - 2015