Fluorine

Charli XCX

I know there might be a few floating around but would y'all be interested in an updated masterpost of unreleased stuff? I have one complete with old leaks as well as the leaks from this year 

yes please omg I've missed so much these past few weeks

Someone needs to make a mix of Heartbeat + Can You Hear Me and maybe Pop the Balloons

I wonder which One of these emotional ballads would have been chosen for xcx world. I think can you hear me is the best one. But heartbeat is also very cute.

07772f16031f371bb19c2650cab67790a3966c6d

Here is my updated masterpost of Charli's unreleased songs!

XCX-Unreleased-Collage.jpg

Link: https://mega.nz/#F!YtNDBIZK
Decryption key: xkhfIUkkxs9ZR8ucg6l2yQ

So, what's included in the masterpost?
The masterpost includes unreleased songs, demos of released and unreleased songs, writer's demos (both from Charli and other artists), and edits of both released and unreleased songs.

How is the masterpost organized?
The masterpost contains 13 files, listed by year, in which songs are listed alphabetically. Each year from 2007 - 2019 has its own file, with the exception of '2008/2009' and the 'Unknown Years' folder. Demos of released songs which had a different name during the demo stage are named accordingly (e.g. All Over, the demo for Emotional, is listed simply as "All Over (Demo)").

See that the post is missing something?
See an edit of yours in here that you want removed?
See an edit that isn't credited correctly?
Have a higher quality version of a song than is in the post?

With this much material it's almost certain I've missed something, so let me know, and I'll see to it!

XPo3CNC.jpg

The masterpost includes unreleased songs, demos of released and unreleased songs, writer's demos (both from Charli and other artists), and edits of both released and unreleased songs.

The masterpost contains 13 files, listed by year, in which songs are listed alphabetically. Each year from 2007 - 2019 has its own file, with the exception of '2008/2009' and the 'Unknown Years' folder. Demos of released songs which had a different name during the demo stage are named accordingly (e.g. All Over, the demo for Emotional, is listed simply as "All Over (Demo)").

With this much material it's almost certain I've missed something, so let me know, and I'll see to it!

Omg thank you so much for this, 

also I'm missing Light It Up here? or I'm blind + the TKO version is a little slowed down (I'm used to the more sped up version, maybe mine is just edited, idk)

Omg thank you so much for this, 

also I'm missing Light It Up here? or I'm blind + the TKO version is a little slowed down (I'm used to the more sped up version, maybe mine is just edited, idk)

Light It Up should be in folder 2013 (its showing up for me, but if it isn't for you I'll reupload it, and TKO is the original, hq file. The one you have is likely sped up. And I'm glad its helpful!  I've been wanting to do something like this for a while and I finally got the time these last few weeks 

XPo3CNC.jpg

doing what @@Afterparty couldn’t