Fluorine

Charli XCX

Y'all ever dedicated a charli song? If so which one? I dedicated Round Round to a top and he cut it near the end before I told him I loved him :flop:

OMG PLS TELL US MORE I LOVE MESS

I dedicated Official to my 4 month fwb. he didn't say anything  :flop:

OMG PLS TELL US MORE I LOVE MESS

I dedicated Official to my 4 month fwb. he didn't say anything  :flop:Off

Bitch me too wtf asdf we've been fwb since 2017. I also dedicated to him What I Like, Track 10, Don't Delete The Kisses, Official, Warm, Roll With Me and February 2017 some months before this and recently in december Round Round but he cut it because "he couldn't stand the noise" just when I was about to tell him my feelings :flop: A few days later I discovered he was with 2 kids  :toofloppy: 

Bitch me too wtf asdf we've been fwb since 2017. I also dedicated to him What I Like, Track 10, Don't Delete The Kisses, Official, Warm, Roll With Me and February 2017 some months before this and recently in december Round Round but he cut it because "he couldn't stand the noise" just when I was about to tell him my feelings :flop: A few days later I discovered he was with 2 kids  :toofloppy:

omg i thought i was the bigger clown, hot men make us do stupid shit. NOT 2 KIDS. you still seeing him tho? LOL

i'm still seeing him, he just the most amazing ass and body  :flop:

Bitch me too wtf asdf we've been fwb since 2017. I also dedicated to him What I Like, Track 10, Don't Delete The Kisses, Official, Warm, Roll With Me and February 2017 some months before this and recently in december Round Round but he cut it because "he couldn't stand the noise" just when I was about to tell him my feelings :flop: A few days later I discovered he was with 2 kids :toofloppy:

Imagine not appreciating the sound of R&R. Cant deal