Fluorine

Charli XCX

c8a00954790901.59696be662ab7.png

It's a very old concept that's been spread around specially with PC Music. Charli ripped it off from PC Music then, cause they've been doing it for their PC compilations way before

the way we’re getting party4u this month.. wheww

also i love how its called party4u thats so cute

yeah, kinda surreal we're less than 14 days away from a new whole charli project that includes such a lb favorite like p4u  :wub:

now that party4u is getting released and taxi is stale its time for us to not shut up about just like lucy liu

it's produced by umru we're never getting it lol. the only way we could get it is if someone hacks him or steals his hard drive (which i think someone actually did) since that was the only way we could get party party.

it's produced by umru we're never getting it lol. the only way we could get it is if someone hacks him or steals his hard drive (which i think someone actually did) since that was the only way we could get party party.

We could collectively threaten him to stop streaming his musi- Oh wait!

umru is aware that we want lucy liu but maybe charli is not? bc honestly i don't think umru would tell her, he gives me that kind of vibe, so if we let her know somehow, she may push him to release it

i'm not gonna say hack him or smth bc last time i said something and it didn't go that well  :facepalm:

for me, Charli can drop Come to My Party, Taxi and Lucy Liu on soundcloud with a dl link so Lanaboards would be quiet (until someone remembers that Hey Boy Hey Girl exists)

umru is aware that we want lucy liu but maybe charli is not? bc honestly i don't think umru would tell her, he gives me that kind of vibe, so if we let her know somehow, she may push him to release it

i'm not gonna say hack him or smth bc last time i said something and it didn't go that well  :facepalm:

i always laugh when i remember his laptop being robbed right after your comment lol