Fluorine

Charli XCX

This. I do think some of the tracks she has prominently featured will ultimately be included, but I definitely did not read that post as "these songs are being mixed." The wording definitely did not suggest that. In any case, I really hope she relaxes this 10-track thing, as she has hinted that she may ultimately include more tracks.

Finally lmao

it's safe to say that forever, claws, p4u and anthem are 100% on the album and i think detonate, enemy and 7 years are very likely also making it since they seem to be the closest to being finished. not too sure about the last three though since we haven't heard too much about those songs

I know that's not the final tracklist and she just put some titles together in a tweet but where's Generation? Or maybe she changed the name of it?

generation was the working title of i want anthems and i suppose it's now the one she calls just anthem

I know that's not the final tracklist and she just put some titles together in a tweet but where's Generation? Or maybe she changed the name of it?

i could be wrong- someone correct me if i am pls- but Generation's name has changed/was changed to "anthem"? 

it's ramadan and fasting is making me sleepy and i haven't listened to any new snippets :rollin:  

Instagram.com/y1anni

i could be wrong- someone correct me if i am pls- but Generation's name has changed/was changed to "anthem"? 

it's ramadan and fasting is making me sleepy and i haven't listened to any new snippets :rollin:  

yes

charli's file was called I_WANT_ANTHEMS

can anyone send me the masterposts we have? i'm about to organize my charli folder for the first time since 2014, so yeah...any link would be helpful lmao. i always find songs by typing them to google but songs like paris, come undone are not on the internet 
just saw there is a song called "it's my party" oh wow..oh wow

can anyone send me the masterposts we have? i'm about to organize my charli folder for the first time since 2014, so yeah...any link would be helpful lmao. i always find songs by typing them to google but songs like paris, come undone are not on the internet 

Come Undone? I've never heard about that song?

It's not mine but here's the one most here use, It's amazing

https://mega.nz/folder/

YtNDBIZK#xkhfIUkkxs9ZR8ucg6l2yQ

(just put them together)