Fluorine

Charli XCX

Here's a slightly higher quality version. I ripped it directly from the Radio 1 stream (which is why it has that sound at the beginning. I tried to cut it off as much as I could without cutting any of the actual song).

just edited the intro and outro together with the itunes version, its in my drive <3 thanks for sharing this!

The leaker on discord really said there is a mixtape coming next month. Apparently Bounce and No Angel (feat. Jay Park) are on it and also she's trying to get Dua Lipa and some more on it so it's not finished yet but he said it's coming. Said the first single from the mixtape will feature Camilla Cabello.

i REALLY hope this is true but I kinda think they are just straight up lying

H0bDaqU.gif

The leaker on discord really said there is a mixtape coming next month. Apparently Bounce and No Angel (feat. Jay Park) are on it and also she's trying to get Dua Lipa and some more on it so it's not finished yet but he said it's coming. Said the first single from the mixtape will feature Camilla Cabello.[/quote

i REALLY hope this is true but I kinda think they are just straight up lying

lets all stay hopeful but be prepared for completely nothing,

but i mean she did say before the leaks that a lot of music was coming?

A single with Camila? No fuckin thanks

not a Camila fan but here for it tbh they seem to write pretty well together tbh, scar tissue & omg are both real good

does anyone want all the boys remixes & acoustic? i just bought them on itunes bc felt bad listening to all these leaks

thank you @Paris for the masterpost really helpful, does anyone have a list/masterpost of all the things that have been shared/teased on the discord?? im really curious i know most of them are unknown i'm lost last time i downloaded a discord file was the long recording 1:33:33 that was shared like 2 weeks ago. 

not a Camila fan but here for it tbh they seem to write pretty well together tbh, scar tissue & omg are both real good

does anyone want all the boys remixes & acoustic? i just bought them on itunes bc felt bad listening to all these leaks

I would love if you'd send the remixes!

H0bDaqU.gif

Can I get a link please?  :flutter:

tumblr_static_1vaj0v9n1shwc4ks4c0gwsowo.

Can I have the link too sis?  :ohno:

xo