Fluorine

Charli XCX

what happens on march 4th

is the apocalypse finally coming

On March 4th Charli drops XCX WORLD: A Visual Album, a Netflix film directed by David La Chapelle serving visuals, all the Exchange tracks on the Target bonus addition, and announces the Girls Night Out Stadium Tour (with Sophie opening) and then we can close Charliboards once and for all 

honestly ur the most iconic member here I'd legit be sad if u returned to ATRL 

I'II think about it...its not Iike ATRL is the best place to constantly talk about my #1 fav artist...the angels there arent that active :creep: 

LEAK THE EXCHANGE TRACKS FATTIES

On March 4th Charli drops XCX WORLD: A Visual Album, a Netflix film directed by David La Chapelle serving visuals, all the Exchange tracks on the Target bonus addition, and announces the Girls Night Out Stadium Tour (with Sophie opening) and then we can close Charliboards once and for all 

yas queen

beyoncé is SHAKING

Wig in anaI tenor.gif?itemid=7284466

LEAK THE EXCHANGE TRACKS FATTIES