Fluorine

Charli XCX

honestly other threads on lanaboards WISH they were this skinny and active, post-release thread found dead in a ditch

tenor.gif

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7

honestly guys i dont even stan lana that much, i created this account after i read this thread lol

ultraviolence is one of my fave albums and thats it

lana can kiss my ass

i had like 300 notifications since this morning from this thread and all that happened was a bunch of kids thinking there might be a chance that they could access the "dark web" through a third party website they found on google from their little microsoft computers and find a zip file of songs

remember when people would actually offer useful information in here

i had like 300 notifications since this morning from this thread and all that happened was a bunch of kids thinking there might be a chance that they could access the "dark web" through a third party website they found on google from their little microsoft computers and find a zip file of songs

ok sweetie

FQ91Afd.gif

tenor.gif

:crossed: Justice for Sticky :crossed: