Fluorine

Charli XCX

Hey guys,

I know this isn't Round and Round but here's a little Charli nugget to tide you over...

I am obsessed in finding clean versions of songs so I can play it at my work and I found this a few days ago in a Record Pool I subscribe to.

Lipgloss feat Cupcakke: https://dbr.ee/pcjM

Hey guys,

I know this isn't Round and Round but here's a little Charli nugget to tide you over...

I am obsessed in finding clean versions of songs so I can play it at my work and I found this a few days ago in a Record Pool I subscribe to.

Lipgloss feat Cupcakke: https://dbr.ee/pcjM

would you even consider playing it at your work???? even with censored words it still feels like a gang bang sountrack (and i love it)

why the meltdown... don't they know that xcx world wasn't cancelled because of the leaks? :rip:

All the ass licking stans blaming leaks when they partook in it all and were complaining it was scrapped beforehand anyway :rip:

would you even consider playing it at your work???? even with censored words it still feels like a gang bang sountrack (and i love it)

I just play it on my Bluetooth speakers while I’m working and I don’t think a lot of people can hear it lol

ATAP flopped and they probably didn’t believe in the material

also, sophie making songs with charli/reworking previously made songs like taxi and no angel on unbooked sessions with atlantic not wanting to pay her to finish them

Does Charles know that only some songs leaked or does she think EVERYTHING leaked?

well any and everything on her drive was compromised during the hack so to her it probably doesn't even make a difference. i think she's probably aware that some songs haven't leaked yet, but some people have them so they're as good as leaked anyway

also, sophie making songs with charli/reworking previously made songs like taxi and no angel on unbooked sessions with atlantic not wanting to pay her to finish them

what is the OG tracklist if you don't mind me asking? and was it just called XCX World?

OAjeWdG.jpg?1