Fluorine

Charli XCX

literally what is ugly about them...? i understand if they're not your kind of aesthetics but stop being disrespectful

It's def a nice aesthetic it's just some aspects are just off like her hair sorry for coming off as mean about it x

CAUSE BACK IN SCHOOL

WE ARE THE LEADERS OF IT ALL

Blackface isn’t funny. I can guarantee that if Charli saw this, she would be disgusted by her “fans”.

she would be very disgusted about many of the things her fans do — a specific few that have used her material and career information to hold above fans’ heads for years now

i’m glad she’s somewhat in the dark abt it because i think she would wonder what she did wrong and hate herself for it

someone is saying the tower picture was the supposed cover is this true

the guy who leaked the pictures said that so i am assuming yes 

did anyone notice the "too cute" pictures have a Justin and Selena reference lmaooooo  :defeated:

charli bby, Track 10, MrLunknown, Unknown, ItGirl, Nigel Hitch, riptotheclub, khoathai, LastDance, KeybladeMeister, Rose Garden Dreams, its choli baby, Ray, woodkid, miss amor, dylann, amodernecstasy, drugzsz, Sex, HEARTCORE, spike, True Romance, cartoon eyes, LanaDiamondXCX, Foxes, snake, fame kills, Say Yes to Heaven, pandemonium, ribbiexcx, fbi, TrashMagiq, JulianoBrusnicki, SparkleJumpropeNoose, xcxboy, Make it sticky, hillsideboy, diplo, PARISMP3, abombnd, LiCKRISSH, Dynamite State, sweetener, dimivx, fadedsoulz, charlixcxwhore, Hattie, Gabriel Diniz, LonelyHeart, lmdr, Party Party, saunter777, Lanaism, caolicolor, melpomene, lonely lonely night, wraith, PhosphorescenT, Marcsuxx, RetroSound, burn rubber, zachmundell, slutbot, 191919191, PatrickXCX, Trainwreck, TheLastDancer, AnyaDicki, TheRealXtian, dangerdelrey, wolfy, SirAlex, charleak xcx, AzebraBanks, Touch

one of you should leak Round & Round

lABVyGE.png

charli bby, Track 10, MrLunknown, Unknown, ItGirl, Nigel Hitch, riptotheclub, khoathai, LastDance, KeybladeMeister, Rose Garden Dreams, its choli baby, Ray, woodkid, miss amor, dylann, amodernecstasy, drugzsz, Sex, HEARTCORE, spike, True Romance, cartoon eyes, LanaDiamondXCX, Foxes, snake, fame kills, Say Yes to Heaven, pandemonium, ribbiexcx, fbi, TrashMagiq, JulianoBrusnicki, SparkleJumpropeNoose, xcxboy, Make it sticky, hillsideboy, diplo, PARISMP3, abombnd, LiCKRISSH, Dynamite State, sweetener, dimivx, fadedsoulz, charlixcxwhore, Hattie, Gabriel Diniz, LonelyHeart, lmdr, Party Party, saunter777, Lanaism, caolicolor, melpomene, lonely lonely night, wraith, PhosphorescenT, Marcsuxx, RetroSound, burn rubber, zachmundell, slutbot, 191919191, PatrickXCX, Trainwreck, TheLastDancer, AnyaDicki, TheRealXtian, dangerdelrey, wolfy, SirAlex, charleak xcx, AzebraBanks, Touch

one of you should leak Round & Round

if only i had it to leak

YALL ARE REALLY TRIGGERED OVER A PICTURE ON THE INTERNET LMFAOOOOO 5tM2AXg.gif

I mean when it contains something that’s racist I think it’s totally okay to be “triggered” :)

tumblr_nqdg6cs78L1ra4d6ro1_500.gif