Fluorine

Charli XCX

Guys, could someone post or send me a DL for XCX3 in 320 kbps, I read somewhere that it leaked a few days ago but I wasn’t able to find a DL.

Please :)

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

Thank you again sweetie!

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

I think I understand why @@BloomForYou still hasn't shared R&R. Even though people said Charli allegedly killed the song, on the other hand, SOPHIE has yet to announce future releases (talks of a collaboration album but who knows​). Imagine if, deep that pink and bubbly champagne ocean there is a chance of a proper release? Leaking it would kill the surprise plans. Right? But it is also pure speculation and probably will lead to nothing, so this teasing will come and go till the day we get mad at the song and it leaks without further anunciation

Okay, Charli. It´s time. They've waited for so long now, they deserve it more than anything.

You may reveal the unexpected release of the third mixtape installment called "XCX 3", surprisingly including all the summer singles as part of the tracklist, breaking the barriers between album and mixtapes formats. Along with 5 In the Morning, Focus, No Angel, Girls Night Out, Come to My Party and 1999, the brand new material includes 4 brand new songs and 2 bonus tracks, such as Party 4 U, Wanna Get Fucked Up?, Party Party and White Mercedes as regular songs, and Shoes / Bounce (feat. Kyary Pamyu Pamyu) as additional material.

Charli, my love, you may also share further information such as album covers and release dates (as well as countdown singles) along with an official video statement to be aired live on your sucessfull YouTube channel. We love you and we are so happy for you now. :crai:

excuse me what the fuck