Fluorine

Charli XCX

I actually hope there will be mainly remixes by people who are adjacent to her scene, but with whom she has never or rarely worked… I’m thinking about Doss, Kelly Lee Owens, LSDXOXO, Justice, Snow Strippers: they fit the style of this era and could really expand the sonic universe of the album in an interesting way. A collab with Mr. Oizo and Uffie would make so much sense as well and finally, my absolute wishful thinking would be having THEE BJÖRK on one track! I want cult classics, not best sellers

1 hour ago, parachute said:

I actually hope there will be mainly remixes by people who are adjacent to her scene, but with whom she has never or rarely worked… I’m thinking about Doss, Kelly Lee Owens, LSDXOXO, Justice, Snow Strippers: they fit the style of this era and could really expand the sonic universe of the album in an interesting way. A collab with Mr. Oizo and Uffie would make so much sense as well and finally, my absolute wishful thinking would be having THEE BJÖRK on one track! I want cult classics, not best sellers

Thats what my hope is too, but - no shade to charli - i think we‘ve moved away from that version of brat and towards a more presentable, recognizable to the mainstream version of it why else would billie be on guess lbr