mad at pitchfork's shitty review

most hyped album since their EP came out, this album is so damn good jesus christ

seeing them tonight AND tomorrow bc why not, gonna be great wooooow

Omg jealous, have fun!!!!!!! omg I want their merch so bad buy me something and I'll pay you back lmao

H0bDaqU.gif

Omg jealous, have fun!!!!!!! omg I want their merch so bad buy me something and I'll pay you back lmao

Lmao I've seen them twice before I feel like such a stan but they just play so often and I'm always like "why not"

And yes at merch, they all look so good, def going to maybe get both the cap and the sweater. Wonder what else they have. Haha wish I could but I'm already buying merch for my friend too and I got no $$$ 

I'm sure they'll come to you! They're putting merch online next week I think.

tumblr_ni9eu5I7Qh1qzmb8eo5_500.png

Lmao I've seen them twice before I feel like such a stan but they just play so often and I'm always like "why not"

And yes at merch, they all look so good, def going to maybe get both the cap and the sweater. Wonder what else they have. Haha wish I could but I'm already buying merch for my friend too and I got no $$$

I'm sure they'll come to you! They're putting merch online next week I think.

No you're totally fine haha. They said it would be online like next week(?) so I'll be fine. Tbh if they came that often to my area I'd go every time too. STILL kicking myself for skipping out on seeing them with Tobias Jesso Jr. because not only do I love his album now, but I had free tickets ughhhhhh.... I was just so busy that day.

ANYWAY... "These Days" is so so good, likeeee those high notes? Yes Kelly. "Island" is also great out of the new ones and the new "Move Me" is a nice improvement. I like every song, but honestly as I'm listening I think "You're the Best" is the one I enjoy the least. I like the EP mix so much more for now.

H0bDaqU.gif

They said on Twitter that they are already working on new stuff and that it will hopefully be out very soon! They also said that there were about 10 b-sides total that didn't end up making the cut. I hope we can hear more of these one day.

Could they please just release a B-side album 

Demos_copy.png