have you talked to them after any of the shows in person?

No, but there's a signing after the show I'm going to tonight so I guess I'll talk to them lol, last night's show was so crowded I wasn't going to wait for them at the merch stand bc I didn't buy the vinyl (bought that today)

tumblr_ni9eu5I7Qh1qzmb8eo5_500.png

No, but there's a signing after the show I'm going to tonight so I guess I'll talk to them lol, last night's show was so crowded I wasn't going to wait for them at the merch stand bc I didn't buy the vinyl (bought that today)

Ah gotcha. Well have fun tonight!! Ask them where the album title comes from/what it means.

H0bDaqU.gif

Okay, finally did some sleuthing because I never really thought they had anything before You're The Best/Bad Idea release.

Someone talked about this earlier in the thread that I just never saw but in 2012 they released a small EP:

1. Old Bone (which we have) 02:33

2. My Father 02:37

3. I Prefer The Light 00:50

Then sometime between then and You're The Best/Bad Idea they put out

1. Who's Your Dad

2. Take Hold of Me (which we also have, and it's not a demo for It's All in Vain)

tumblr_ni9eu5I7Qh1qzmb8eo5_500.png

Here is an EVEN earlier version of "You're the Best" I found today, the fourth to add to the collection

fourth? there's only u da best, ep version & album version. this is the u da best version.