I.........cannot stand her fanbase. One of them literally said on twitter "Ugh first UO jokes about mental illness and now they send out Halsey's album early. This is the last straw".........like........this is the last straw for you?..........not the countless times they made clothing disrespecting marginalized sexualities/genders/religions, referencing mass murders, and making stuff using nazi imagery?..........it was sending out an album a few weeks early? That was the final straw for you?

True, her fans and melanie's are stupid af for trying it with "no leaks pls"

I almost had to fight some girl because I was joking about the album leaking at her concert and she was like "oh my god no, I will literally kill you and get her to block you on Twitter" and I'm like "so...?"

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

I almost had to fight some girl because I was joking about the album leaking at her concert and she was like "oh my god no, I will literally kill you and get her to block you on Twitter" and I'm like "so...?"

Ew, imagine Lana fans were messy like that with all the leaks we have lmfao 

Cause Melanie and Halsey are both like "don't leak my stuff I'm not ready it's kinda disrespectful" so the younger stans of today think that they're more of a fan if they don't support leaks.

My favorite excuse is the "(insert artist) has worked so hard for this. Don't ruin it for her and everyone else because you can't wait a few extra days". I also think its really ironic how those with the vinyl are talking about being "good" and waiting for the release. Like.........did you not take it out of the shrink, listen to it, and post about how good it is? Are you not everything you are currently campaigning against?