So wait, how did Drive leak? I think I read that it was on Spotify, but idt it's on there anymore.

I've been ready for a new song for a minute, but the album release isn't too far away so I guess I can wait if that's the case. I'm still listening to Room 93 and what we already have from Badlands.

So wait, how did Drive leak? I think I read that it was on Spotify, but idt it's on there anymore.

I've been ready for a new song for a minute, but the album release isn't too far away so I guess I can wait if that's the case. I'm still listening to Room 93 and what we already have from Badlands.

It leaked on Spotify Mexico :rip:

And yeah it's still there

It was put on Spotify instead of New Americana but only in one country (Mexico I think?)

Can someone please break down the lyrics to New Americana for me. I don't want to sound like a hater, because I'm not. I LOVE Halsey. But the lyrics to New Americana seem super bland and thrown together. Is there some underlying message that someone could explain to me? I hope that didn't come off as rude. Just lookin for some help from a good sis! :)

Can someone please break down the lyrics to New Americana for me. I don't want to sound like a hater, because I'm not. I LOVE Halsey. But the lyrics to New Americana seem super bland and thrown together. Is there some underlying message that someone could explain to me? I hope that didn't come off as rude. Just lookin for some help from a good sis! :)

Its about like different being the new norm I guess? Nothing about it is that cryptic, the first verse is about a girl who assumingly went from rags to riches by defining the societal norm of "being a lady", the second verse is about a handsome popular guy who is gay, the pre-chorus is about the marginalized taking over (I believe)

and the chorus is about smoking weed and listening to rap music  :creep:

Its about like different being the new norm I guess? Nothing about it is that cryptic, the first verse is about a girl who assumingly went from rags to riches by defining the societal norm of "being a lady", the second verse is about a handsome popular guy who is gay, the pre-chorus is about the marginalized taking over (I believe)

and the chorus is about smoking weed and listening to rap music :creep:

That actually helps a lot. The second verse was super hard to interpret, it seemed super sloppy to me. Now I understand what she was going for! Thanks a ton sis :)

That actually helps a lot. The second verse was super hard to interpret, it seemed super sloppy to me. Now I understand what she was going for! Thanks a ton sis :)

Yeah, tbh, I didn't exactly get it either. Thanks for clearing it up @@KillForLove

tumblr_or3tpeCeWc1rtq3bfo1_400.gif

can someone link me to a master post? i need her unreleased stuff omg. and has badlands leaked? everyone knows the lyrics from the lives but i seriously can't hear a thing over the screaming tbh. so i'm really confused.

tumblr_or3tpeCeWc1rtq3bfo1_400.gif

can someone link me to a master post? i need her unreleased stuff omg. and has badlands leaked? everyone knows the lyrics from the lives but i seriously can't hear a thing over the screaming tbh. so i'm really confused.

Same, I need unreleased/covers/demos asap :creep:

Ugh the problem is the download coupons that come with it won't work until the 28th regardless and i doubt any of the people are knowledgable enough to know how to get a decent rip off the record  :defeated:

they're all 12. they don't know how do to complicated shit like that.

lABVyGE.png

they're all 12. they don't know how do to complicated shit like that.

I'm 20 and I couldn't figure out how to get a half decent sounding rip until a few months ago. And if they're doing it on a Crosley we can forget it it will sound like it was recorded on an iPod touch in a club bathroom