YASSS. i got it. finallyyyYYY :crying:

badlandsdeluxee failed and sent it to a guy i'm following/one of my friends on twitter as a private google drive link and had to download them and send them to me individually. :toofunny: NOW i can get some sleep. i'll post my review/first impressions when i wake up later. :flutter:

HAVE FUN LISTENING TO IT Y'ALL 

y'all probably get it somehow

lABVyGE.png

badlandsdeluxee failed and sent it to a guy i'm following/one of my friends on twitter as a private google drive link and had to download them and send them to me individually. :toofunny: NOW i can get some sleep. i'll post my review/first impressions when i wake up later. :flutter:

rude

Could you please tell me why is it relevant to us that you got it before everyone on here? I'm not excited about this leak but I don't find any explanation at all besides bragging and the need to feel special so I want to know your reasons. Thank you! :)

I'll wait till it's out on iTunes so I can hear it in the best quality possible. Not here for messy leaks from someone I don't even stan. I'm excited for the album because I gotta admit everything I listened so far it's nice and I'm sure there will be some bops. But I can wait. :oprah:

Post the link

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

So you're not planning to share it? Then gtfo and don't bother to brag with "reviews". I hate show offs like you. If you don't want to share it, that's ok but don't even try to pass off the "I'll review it for you" as something you are doing for any other reason than bragging.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!