Sign in to follow this  
Divisive Princess

How has Lana changed you as a person?

Idk if she's changed me as a person, but honestly she's kind of helped me through my struggle in recovery from alcohol abuse. I know she can be shady and put-on af in interviews but I really liked some of the things she said about how alcohol negatively affected her life. I'm four months sober and songs like "God Knows I Tried" help give me strength right now.

Not for the better...she became an obsession. I didn't became obsessed with her music per se but with the whole package (looks, music and story). She kind of made me more insecure about myself and strangely this is not a bad thing for me. Slowly the obsession is fading away tho and this is definitely a good thing for my real life relationships

I’m not as interested in flip-floppers

Not for the better...she became an obsession. I didn't became obsessed with her music per se but with the whole package (looks, music and story). She kind of made me more insecure about myself and strangely this is not a bad thing for me. Slowly the obsession is fading away tho and this definitely a good thing for my real life relationships

How is this not a bad thing? Insecurity isn't a great thing as far as I'm aware... 

How is this not a bad thing? Insecurity isn't a great thing as far as I'm aware... 

Insecurity as a phase in what you question your self-worth and that makes you question even deeper things around you. You can leave in your fantasy bubble all of your life but its better to face the truth about yourself, it's like breathing cold fresh air in your lungs, at first it hurts a little but afterwards you can feel better about everything.

I’m not as interested in flip-floppers

The quality and depth in her music made me appreciate art (in general) a lot more.

Me too. Lana was the first artist that made me think more deeply about music and analyse the words. I've also come to appreciate more kinds of art as opposed to just pop music (which some may debate shouldn't be considered a form of art considering its obvious mainstream appeal and generally dumbed down construction).