Nick

Selena Gomez

Revival Review:

Revival - 6/10 nice n sexy, but the talking opening is a little strange to me, idk why since I'm a Lana Stan lol

Kill Em With Kindness - 8/10 damn she already got me Boppin'...

boppin' pills :troll:

Hands to Myself - 9/10 SHIT this binch got me all hot n bothered! Damnnn that beat is so chill, and those raw-ish vocals :ugh:

Same Old Love - 9/10 soon to be overplayed but makes me shake dem hips

Sober - 6/10 kinda filler-y, it's nice but it sounds a little bland even tho the drums r good

Good For You - 5/10 was originally an 8 or 9 but it's been so overplayed on the radio I switch the station everytime I hear it... :rip:

Camouflage - 6/10 nice piano ballad but it's kinda boring and not very good lyrics

sounds really 90's :deadbanana:

Me and the Rhythm - 9/10 FUCK ME UP SELENA! Shit I'm trying to get down and I think I broke my neck

and my back :hooker:

Survivors - 5/10 goodnight

Body Heat - 8/10 oh shit she brought me back! I'm thoroughly slayed

Rise - 5/10 why does she sound like Halsey in the bridge :eek:

Me & My Girls - 6/10 cheap excuse for who run the world? GIRLS

Nobody - 7/10 sounds filler but I like the beat

Perfect - 7/10 kinda boring but her voice sounds good

Outta My Hands - 9/10 HOW IS THIS A BONUS TRACK :bop:

Cologne - 5/10 .... Pls stop

89550-F07-DF2-F-4739-9-AB0-552-DF4549773.jpg

I've listened to it twice through. Not a bad album at all, but not extraordinary. I definitely liked more of it on my second listen, so maybe it'll get even better with replays. Good For You is still the best track by far.

MkWI4Ns.png

I really like the Revival album. The first Selena Gomez album I brought was When The Sun Goes Down right after I graduated high school, it got me through some rough times.

Selena may not be the best singer, but she's fine. I'm obsessed with the song Revival, Perfect, Rise, and Me and My Girls :-)

Everyone keeps praising "Hands to myself" and when I finally listened I was like...wait what, this is shit :icant:

I thought maybe it just has to grow on me but after 5 plays I gave up.

Me & My Girls and Perfect are my favorite songs. Camouflage is really good too. I think they made very good single choices, Me & The Rhythym and Same Old Love are definitely highlights on the album.

She revealed to Billboard magazine that the short end to her Stars Dance Tour and blackout was due to lupus diagnosis and chemotherapy treatments, btw:

“I was diagnosed with lupus, and I’ve been through chemotherapy. That’s what my break was really about. I could’ve had a stroke. I wanted so badly to say, ‘You guys have no idea. I’m in chemotherapy. You’re assholes.' I locked myself away until I was confident and comfortable again.”

http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/people/2015/10/08/selena-gomez-reveals-she-has-lupus-underwent-chemo/73571220/

MkWI4Ns.png

Went to Target for some shopping and tried to buy Revival, but they were sold out (including the back room stock). Apparently she's only slaying in my area because her predictions for US sales are only running at 85-95k :rip:

MkWI4Ns.png