Baby V Alex

You are not useless, come here.

So it's that time of the year that we need your help. @ & I are revamping the Leaked list with new stuff and improving them the best we can.

Now we will include different column, for writers, producers & the length of the track. This to keep everything in the same spreadsheet for y'all. If you want something else we can work out around it.

Also this thread will serve us to came up with a common agreement about some stuff, mainly naming the leaks. So let's begin.

1. Behind Closed Doors. V1 & V2 or Demo & Final Version
  2. Born Bad Baby. Kinda Outta Luck (Born Bad Baby Demo) or a completely stand alone track.
  3. Oooh Baby. Oooh Baby (Are You Ready?) or just Oooh Baby
  4. Slow Jin Fizz. Motel 6 (Slow Jin Fizz Demo) or a completely stand alone track.
  5. StrangeLove. How the hell are we gonna name this?

The bold ones, are the ones that are currently on the list (close for now it will be open once we come to an agreement). Please help, since you are not just helping us, but helping the fan base. Also you can leave writers and producers down below, we already covered ASCAP & BMI. Thank You.  :hae:  :kiss:  :kiss2:

tumblr_nqgjv3rg7p1si48w3o1_540.gif

1. Behind Closed Doors. V1 & V2 or Demo & Final Version

Demo and Final

1. Born Bad Baby. Kinda Outta Luck (Born Bad Baby Demo) or a completely stand alone track.

Born Bad Baby [Kinda Outta Luck Demo]

1. Oooh Baby. Oooh Baby (Are You Ready?) or just Oooh Baby

Oooh Baby

1. Slow Jin Fizz. Motel 6 (Slow Jin Fizz Demo) or a completely stand alone track.

Slow Jin Fizz [Motel 6 Demo]

1. StrangeLove. How the hell are we gonna name this?

The new one I would label as StrangeLove [strange Love Alternative Version] or Strange Love (StrangeLove Alternative Version)

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

1. StrangeLove. How the hell are we gonna name this?

It could just be StrangeLove [Final] since it sounds more polished than the previous version, no?

Well!

Behind Closed Doors (03:58) / Behind Closed Doors (Demo) (04:28)

Kinda Outta Luck (03:20) / Born Bad Baby ("Kinda Outta Luck" Demo) (03:25)

Are You Ready (Oooh Baby) -- similarly, I've listed Golden Grill as Live Forever (Golden Grill) for archivey-type reasons.

Motel 6 (02:54) / Motel 6 (Acapella Demo) (01:35) / Sloe Gin Fizz ("Motel 6" Demo) (02:26)

Strange Love (03:47) / Strangelove ("Strange Love" Alternate Version) (04:00) -- similarly, I've listed the Nyceboy remix of Golden Grill as Live Forever (Golden Grill) (Alternate Version) owing to the fact that one track doesn't necessarily precede the other in these cases.

Yes, my naming conventions are kind of exhaustive. It's the way I like them, okay? :P Also, team Pretty Baby For K (Part 1) for lyfe.

EDIT: I also tend to correct Lana's spelling errors (i.e. Coca Colla, So Legittt) except in the case of Wayamaya, which I think is intentional -- and even if it isn't, it adds character to the song. :rip:

I Don't Wanna Go / Tonight / Black Leather Moonlight kinda does my head in, tho.

rihKQ8M.gif

First off, love the thread name.

1. Behind Closed Doors - Demo & Final Version
  2. Born Bad Baby - Completely stand alone track
  3. Oooh Baby - Oooh Baby
  4. Slow Jin Fizz - Sloe Gin Fizz (Motel 6 Demo)
  5. Strangelove - Final version for the one the producer uploaded, demo/early version for the other

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Just got in here, finally the site is up jesus

On the subject of people classing 'demo' and 'final' 

YOU CAN'T RLY HAVE A FINAL VERSION OF A SONG THAT WAS NEVER OFFICIALLY RELEASED THO WHAT ARE YOU GUYS TALKING ABOUT 
how do you not know there isn't like a bunch of other versions of that, just because it sounds more polished or smth 

About oooh baby, i'd defo go with stand alone track due to it being registered as Oooh Baby, do we need anything more concrete than that?

Strange Love & Strangelove is hard since one is worded separate and the other is just all one word so idk what to do with that one

And kinda lost on the motel 6

Sloe Gin Fizz
Slow Gin Fizz 

thing 

since all I have is Slow Gin Fizz (2:26) 

Not sure if I have the other 'Sloe' one, i'll have to check but i probably have it under motel 6

Anyway I have a ton of questions too and i'll try and post them in here later once we've sorted the above ones a bit more 

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_1h0d6zmin8g0

p.s posting stuff with some kind of reason is better than just like

I call it this.... (insert no reason or reference) 

Since then we can put that reason on the document, etc
Just like with my decision for 'Oooh Baby' I just use the song registry to show Oooh Baby registered as my reason ~ 

(tho obv thank you for any help it's rly boring and hard to check through like 160 unreleased)

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_1h0d6zmin8g0