highbythebeach

Kiiara

I think wishlist is the title of the new project since "lil young powerful" seems to have been dropped. We've heard wishlist and those are not the lyrics. Unless she's dumb enough to have two songs named wishlist

I think wishlist is the title of the new project since "lil young powerful" seems to have been dropped. We've heard wishlist and those are not the lyrics. Unless she's dumb enough to have two songs named wishlist

Apparently this track is a new one written with Teddy Sinclair, the song she's been performing live is actually called Presents. Idk for sure tho.

I'm really liking the new song. Hopefully it can be the lead for her album that we've been waiting on. I mean, we already know she has enough songs recorded...

Whippin

Wishlist

Coma

LSD

Presents

Velvet

Again

Darkside

any others I'm missing?

better be this or I will riot, all these Teddy Sinclair shit needs to stop, comma sounds horrible and forgetable and if this is another shitty Teddy influenced song she won't go anywhere with her career

Apparently that song is actually called Presents, and I just found this, but she actually lost the production files for it so it never will be released. Mess. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7ZSWBabQxo

I'm really liking the new song. Hopefully it can be the lead for her album that we've been waiting on. I mean, we already know she has enough songs recorded...

Whippin

Wishlist

Coma

LSD

Presents

Velvet

Again

Darkside

any others I'm missing?

Apparently that song is actually called Presents, and I just found this, but she actually lost the production files for it so it never will be released. Mess. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7ZSWBabQxo

There was that I'm scared song, but the version of Wishlist she performed last year on lolla was different than the one you posted now, nnn so she has 2-3 differnt versions of Wishlist(Presents) and this new Single.... Low kii messy

Also what is this lol

There was that I'm scared song, but the version of Wishlist she performed last year on lolla was different than the one you posted now, nnn so she has 2-3 differnt versions of Wishlist(Presents) and this new Single.... Low kii messy

Also what is this lol

LMAO @ "Kiiara is mad." At this point that could be the title of her album.

Whippin>>> Coma & Wishlist Natalia/Teddy should stay away from her

Are we still pretending that the faux-hood "Whippin" sound/image is good? yikes!

I need more Feels/Hang Up the Phone/Intention vibed songs like Presents and Again