Gecko

Jamie xx

CLBUO9kUwAAQiig.jpg

www.jamiexx.com

Jamie Smith (born 28 October 1988), better known by the stage name Jamie xx, is an English music producer, remix artist and DJ who is known both as a solo act and as a member of the London-based band The xx.

Probably you already know him, for the songs with The XX like The Great Gatsby's Soundtrack Together or another famous songs. This year he has published a soloist album, "In Colours". :) I appreciate his work... I think he will become a big star quickly. What do you think about Jamie xx?

Lucked out. Pre-ordered it from his site and also got the In Colour sampler 12"

Lucky you, I wish I had it. Anyway have you had any issues playing it? I’ve read people complain about the quality.

Lucky you, I wish I had it. Anyway have you had any issues playing it? I’ve read people complain about the quality.

I actually never got around to playing the In Colour 3xLP and now I'm off at school away from my collection/TT. The sampler had a ton of surface noise upon the first play, but I washed it and put it in an anti-static sleeve and the next play there was less noise, but still some.

I actually never got around to playing the In Colour 3xLP and now I'm off at school away from my collection/TT. The sampler had a ton of surface noise upon the first play, but I washed it and put it in an anti-static sleeve and the next play there was less noise, but still some.

Oh I see. Thanks though. :kiss: If you ever have the time to play it let me know.