AKA Lizzy Grant

SOPHIE

1 hour ago, pin up galore said:

best part of the SOPHIE splice pack is me STILL discovering straight male rap that uses it there needs to be a master post of every song that includes the samples :oprah3: there's gotta be hundreds of Yeah Right dupes out there somewhere 

Injury Reserve work with 100 gecs / Dylan Brady quite a lot. It’s probably safe to say they would’ve been in the same circles!

I’ve never noticed the Sophie samples though so ty!!!!! Good ear

SOPHIE photographed by Zoe Chait

A highly personal exhibition of photographs and videos by Zoe Chait. Shooting and printing across different mediums, Chait has created a group of portraits of her close friend, Sophie, a beloved musician. Chait photographed and filmed their relationship over four years during Sophie's public transformation from an underground music producer into a trans icon. Chait's exhibition is both a love letter to Sophie and a critique against the destruction of intimacy, a declaration of the vulnerability that is only possible outside of who we think we are becoming.

This exhibition was conceived in June 2020 and created with Sophie's participation and support.

4b5Ls66.jpg

lOFueDR.jpg

0X3fdgp.jpg

hkLO5xi.jpg

LG3PFf8.jpg

HBtoasb.jpg

Q5etmks.jpg

DPOpwJi.jpg

T4z9CP7.jpg

cazcPLp.jpg

uI5eQeA.jpg

Wzjq8QY.jpg

gRrdh6F.jpg

NSFW:

Spoiler

XmCabWv.jpg

l6qB7jD.jpg

10 minutes ago, MrsButtersWERK said:

How much did you profit off selling these new leaks

wow you’re way out of fucking pocket, and selling music that doesn’t belong to you has always been something I disagree with. Don’t pretend to know me please, weirdo :smh:

It’s always the jobless twinks with too much time and too little to gag about that try the hardest to be Regina George :oic2:

Just now, Veinsineon said:

wow you’re way out of fucking pocket, and selling music that doesn’t belong to you has always been something I disagree with. Don’t pretend to know me please, weirdo

That is strange because you have DM'd me about buying She's on fire LOL. Weird liar. 

1 minute ago, MrsButtersWERK said:

That is strange because you have DM'd me about buying She's on fire LOL. Weird liar. 

I mean…. Buying music that’s being gatekept =\= selling someone else’s music you obtained because you’re broke and a loser

I’ve never offered to sell any music and always explicitly condemned it. Suck my clit omfg!

4 minutes ago, MrsButtersWERK said:

note the irony of being against selling music that is not yours, and then buying and enabling that behavior lmfao. And the hyper defensiveness just adds so much.

There isn’t anything I have bought that hasn’t leaked recently, so you can suck a fat dick you ungrateful sow. Ctfu

mute!

2 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

There isn’t anything I have bought that hasn’t leaked recently so you can suck a fat dick you ungrateful sow. Ctfu

So if it leaks eventually it's okay. You're so lucky SOME of the shit you've bought (and sold? 🤭) has finally leaked then 😆🤪

6 minutes ago, MrsButtersWERK said:

So if it leaks eventually it's okay you're so lucky SOME of the shit you've bought (and sold? 🤭) has finally leaked.

You want to be in on the inner workings of my pussy so bad. Pls sit back and understand that you are speaking out of turn. You’re bored. It’s understandable. I just know you are sitting, waiting so hard for my response to this bullshit, but now people know we both collect music like that, except that everything I’ve worked to obtain, has eventually been shared and enjoyed by all fans!! (And never sold to pay for my failing drag career, unlike someone) So who’s really talking out of their ass? Lay down the poppers and tired mean girl charade and go fill out some job applications for Claire’s or some shit.