AKA Lizzy Grant

SOPHIE

44 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

SOPHIE fans are tired :oprah3:

I want Deutschland and Do You wanna Be alive and I want it all now.

Speaking of which; what songs are from the transnation era and do we know what songs were gonna be on the album? 

55 minutes ago, softscars said:

I want Deutschland and Do You wanna Be alive and I want it all now.

Speaking of which; what songs are from the transnation era and do we know what songs were gonna be on the album? 

nothing was ever really confirmed specifically for transnation besides a handful of songs.

1. Reason Why
  2. Take Me To Dubai
  3. Sunscreen (Removed at one point, readded when it was saved by Tamta)
  4. My Forever
  5. New York's Burning Down
  6. TransNation

the rest from 2018-on were just always referred to as "new music", "upcoming album", "project" etc.

well we have the leaked tracklist which is directly from sophie’s email:

intro

take me to dubai

new york’s burning down

burn rubber

sunscreen

flybitch

don’t make me wait

lock it up

in the rain

plunging asymptote

rawwwwww

reason why

europe for the summer

makeover / taxi / wanna get fucked up (sophie was suggesting either of these 3 tracks)

candy in the air

love me off earth

exhilarate

my forever

transnation

I imagine a lot of these will be scrapped by now and obviously plunging asymptote won’t be on it as it’s already been released, also if lock it up comes out then it will undoubtedly have a different vocalist after what starrah said about the song - this is probably why sophie got charli to record it

regarding your question about coral reef - the studio version hasn’t leaked, what’s floating around on dbree is cut from the just jam set (hence why it’s lq)

5 minutes ago, vaux said:

intro

take me to dubai

new york’s burning down

burn rubber

sunscreen

flybitch

don’t make me wait

lock it up

in the rain

plunging asymptote

rawwwwww

reason why

europe for the summer

makeover / taxi / wanna get fucked up (sophie was suggesting either of these 3 tracks)

candy in the air

love me off earth

exhilarate

my forever

transnation

Thank you! I might make my own tracklist using these songs because i feel like in the rain doesn't fit, nor does taxi or wgfu, wgfu i would slate as a bonus track on n1a and taxi obviously xcx world, and also the amount of songs too it feels too much, but its cool! Also Reason Why and Sunscreen feel like they belong seperate from My Forever, Transnation, Take Me To Dubai work as 1 disc. But then again i could seperate each songs into seperate discs based on their style so then Transnation could almost be a 2 disc album prehaps. 

I think all the ones you mentioned fit tbh considering this was supposed to be a pop record, but I guess some would feel a bit too outdated now especially taxi

it’s worth noting that the tracklist was just a rough idea for what the album could be,

the ones veinsineon mentioned were the most confirmed/finalised

15 minutes ago, vaux said:

I think all the ones you mentioned fit tbh considering this was supposed to be a pop record, but I guess some would feel a bit too outdated now especially taxi

it’s worth noting that the tracklist was just a rough idea for what the album could be,

the ones veinsineon mentioned were the most confirmed/finalised

Yeah defo. 

20 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

im using

1. Transnation
  2. New Yorks Burning Down
  3. Instruction
  4. Take Me To Dubai
  5. Fly Bitch
  6. Las Vegas
  7. Exhilarate
  8. Reason Why
  9. Sunscreen
  10. My Forever

I actually love this wait:party:

This is just an idea, also added some random songs from around the time as filler tracks that could probably fit on a 3 disc concept (just a concept) and also these are NOT in a certain order, just songs I feel like would fit into seperate albums.

Disc 1: The Dancey kinda stuff 

Transnation 

EUFTS (might move to disc 2 idk)

NYBD

TMTD

Structure 

DYWBA (Remake)

Deutschland (adding when it leaks)

My forever

(And idk what else but i want 9 songs for each disc tbh)

Disc 2: Pop (kind of) record

Exhilerate 

Sunscreen

Reason Why

Love Me Off Earth (hmmm)

Mutual Friends 

Don't Make Me Wait

In The Rain

Lock It Up 

(Idk what to add here)

Disc 3: Trap/Rap songs (i think? I'm a tad dumb so please excuse me if I get the genres mixed up ♡)

Spliff In My Ear

50 Bandz

Stripper

Waterpump

Las Vegas

Rawwww

Fly Bitch

(Idk)

(Idk)

Anyways just a rough idea that popped up earlier lol

One more thing: does anyone have Sunscreen V2? And hopefully not in 14MB 😭  like 2:40 as a song lenght and being  14MB file doesn't sound appealing to me but if thats the only HQ file there is that isn't a YT or SC rip then I'll take it...

21 hours ago, vaux said:

intro

take me to dubai

new york’s burning down

burn rubber

sunscreen

flybitch

don’t make me wait

lock it up

in the rain

plunging asymptote

rawwwwww

reason why

europe for the summer

candy in the air

love me off earth

exhilarate

my forever

transnation

I imagine a lot of these will be scrapped by now and obviously plunging asymptote won’t be on it as it’s already been released, also if lock it up comes out then it will undoubtedly have a different vocalist after what starrah said about the song - this is probably why sophie got charli to record it

regarding your question about coral reef - the studio version hasn’t leaked, what’s floating around on dbree is cut from the just jam set (hence why it’s lq)

hmmm how do we know this is real

17 hours ago, softscars said:

And East Side Boys? And ANY OG quality file?

Cos onlyfiles is dead and people uploaded alot of the songs I don't have on that site specifically 

21 hours ago, softscars said:

And East Side Boys? And ANY OG quality file?

I found east side boys in 237kps MP3 but idk if that was the file that leaked but ANYWAY what about songs like All Aboard or Rihanna pitches in OG quality please? Or a masterpost of everything so I know what I don't have ♡

13 hours ago, softscars said:

I found east side boys in 237kps MP3 but idk if that was the file that leaked but ANYWAY what about songs like All Aboard or Rihanna pitches in OG quality please? Or a masterpost of everything so I know what I don't have ♡

This is the only thing that still works I hope you find what you are looking for

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10HvGA2a1dBAdGK5z9RX5mIh9m6JA0zuJHvaaKLooyUg/edit?usp=drivesdk

it is not complete:toofunny:

4 hours ago, Rami said:

This is the only thing that still works I hope you find what you are looking for

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10HvGA2a1dBAdGK5z9RX5mIh9m6JA0zuJHvaaKLooyUg/edit?usp=drivesdk

it is not complete:toofunny:

Thats fine lmao but thx