AKA Lizzy Grant

SOPHIE

Anyone have a full version of Cum remix WITH iggy's verse? Ik an 8 minute version of that doesn't exist but is there a HQ fan edit tho?

Anyone have Cum Remix with Iggy's verse in full? Ik an 8 minute remix with Iggy verse isn't real but is there a HQ edit somewhere?

26 minutes ago, softscars said:

Anyone have a full version of Cum remix WITH iggy's verse? Ik an 8 minute version of that doesn't exist but is there a HQ fan edit tho?

Anyone have Cum Remix with Iggy's verse in full? Ik an 8 minute remix with Iggy verse isn't real but is there a HQ edit somewhere?

heres the one ive been using

https://krakenfiles.com/view/T0fSuJ01La/file.html

On 9/20/2023 at 7:08 PM, Veinsineon said:

BC kingdom met with Sam, SOPHIE’s brother this week. Possibly to discuss a release?

https://x.com/BCkingdom/status/1703585688837673159?s=20

I spoke with Logan on insta not to long ago and Signe and basically to sum up both conversations, they’re still planning on releasing their collabs but they’re waiting on the green light from SOPHIE’s team

8 hours ago, Veinsineon said:

SIGNE has pretty much made her songs w SOPHIE sound completely different so we lost

Only give it to me : ) DYWFA is apparently the same 

8 hours ago, LunaeManifestum said:

can someone share some old material <3 maybe some hq links

:flutter:

I remember there being a mega masterpost shared by icon #Health & it had a lot of old leaks in HQ but it’s been taken down. someone come through ASAP :smokes: