AKA Lizzy Grant

SOPHIE

exactly we NEED snaps (fuck it up)

i msg'd basside on ig about it like a year ago just to be annoying (they were super sweet though!), and they told me that the song is part SOPHIE's and they cannot release it bc she hasn't let them. so then i was trolling "just leak it :P" (i was partially kidding lol) and they told me maybe one day, but that they don't really want to because they are afraid it could ruin potentially big things for them :/ 

i have receipts if anyone really cares that much lol but y'all know ribbiexcx doesn't troll

Screen-Shot-2019-06-08-at-1-23-58-AM.pngScreen-Shot-2019-06-08-at-1-19-10-AM.png

it seems like sophie doesn't want to release anything at all, like tf

if people hacked charli and leaked stuff she wanted to release then hack sophie and leak what she doesn't want to

bc honestly i don't see how it could be a label thing for her, or any other type of problem besides herself and whatever she's going through personally

it seems like sophie doesn't want to release anything at all, like tf

if people hacked charli and leaked stuff she wanted to release then hack sophie and leak what she doesn't want to

bc honestly i don't see how it could be a label thing for her, or any other type of problem besides herself and whatever she's going through personally

Tbh after all these years it seems like a "lazy" behaviour imo. Its not good to behave like that for too long like shes doing. Her fanbase its getting bored and thats bad. Sophie has an unique way to produce her songs, release them, label dealing factors and thats why we dont have nothing but leaks nowadays. The latest news we have is that shes """planning"" to release this feat album project thats being delayed forever (including the fact she broke up with Tzef thats probably making even worse for her bc of Sunscreen). I dont even care anymore for whats coming unless she herself announces it + feel sad for the fans who spends their money to have phone recordings of songs they like and depends on hoarders to be able to listen the og songs.

We are such clowns for Sophie

I’m kinda sick of her lol i get that she is the artist and she is the one who decides when it’s the time to release certain songs but at this point it’s just looks like some “extra” behaviour imo

why play some songs live if you know people are going to ask for it and you will just ignore lol

I’m kinda sick of her lol i get that she is the artist and she is the one who decides when it’s the time to release certain songs but at this point it’s just looks like some “extra” behaviour imo

why play some songs live if you know people are going to ask for it and you will just ignore lol

she gets hella mad when people ask about it, she doesn't even make a joke or smth

like why?  :facepalm:

imagine the world in which sophie released an album with hip-hop tracks like drip, dough, rawwww, come to the party, fly bitch and spliff in my ear

I L O V E this concept and I would also add "she's from the streets bitch" or whatever it's called (the collab with shygirl, sega bodega and kai whiston)