AKA Lizzy Grant

SOPHIE

deluding myself into thinking the 16 track bit is fake and well actually get 25-30 tracks in some way because there's no way we are just missing 12 songs from the project... 

Exhilarate was good. Hope dancing on my own is on the album if there’s no more singles before release.

ABRA - ADDISON RAE - AMAARAE - ARCA - BJÖRK - CARDOPUSHER - CAROLINE POLACHEK - CHARLI XCX - COBRAH - DOJA CAT - DOON KANDA - DUA LIPA - ELLIE GOULDING - ETHEL CAIN - FIONA APPLE - FKA TWIGS - GRIMES - HEIDI MONTAG - JANELLE MONÁE - KALI UCHIS - KELELA - KILO KISH - KISS FACILITY - KYLIE MINOGUE - LANA DEL REY - LORDE - MADONNA - OPN - PHOEBE BRIDGERS - PINKPANTHERESS - ROCHELLE JORDAN - ROSALÍA - SEGA BODEGA - SHYGIRL - SKY FERREIRA - SLAYYYTER - SOPHIE - SZA - T.A.T.U. - TAMARYN - TAYLOR SWIFT - TIM HECKER - TINASHE - TOMMY GENESIS

1 hour ago, Charlottexseax said:

deluding myself into thinking the 16 track bit is fake and well actually get 25-30 tracks in some way because there's no way we are just missing 12 songs from the project... 

it really isn’t all that crazy, it happens a lot even lol

1 hour ago, parachute said:

dancing on my own is not a sophie song; it’s a sega bodega prod that she would play at some of her sets adding a drum beat

It’s a co prod. SOPHIE added some instrumentation. But you’re right it will not be released on the album. If it ever gets released METTE herself will release it.

1 hour ago, parachute said:

dancing on my own is not a sophie song; it’s a sega bodega prod that she would play at some of her sets adding a drum beat

Well she added drums to the song and that's the version we heard at meltdown etc I dunno if I'd class it as a coproduction so I'm with you calling it a Sega prod

44 minutes ago, DD said:

Well she added drums to the song and that's the version we heard at meltdown etc I dunno if I'd class it as a coproduction so I'm with you calling it a Sega prod

Yeah, the version she played at her sets could be labeled as a Sophie edit since we do not even know whether her contributions would have made it to the final song

This new song has me in tears… I’ve been feeling every word of it these days, and I think because things have been as hectic as they are, I haven’t really been able to resonate much with much music, in general.

Glad SOPHIE was able to do it once more…

On 8/29/2024 at 5:20 AM, Veinsineon said:

It’s a co prod. SOPHIE added some instrumentation. But you’re right it will not be released on the album. If it ever gets released METTE herself will release it.

what sucks is that mette was supposed to debut with music in 2021 but i think d.o.m.o. leaking was the reason that era of songs got canned

YAAAASS A BIBI RELEASE 😭! Easily the best single yet, and the mixing and additions vs the leak are 💋🤌

Conspiracy theory but what if we don’t actually know the cover of the album?

since the cover we have now is basically the reason why single cover, and all the other single covers are different, what if they gave the reason why single cover as a placeholder for the album and the cover is actually different?

it would make sense IMO considering it showed up right around the time reason why was being released… IDK 

4 hours ago, parachute said:

But the cover for Reason Why is very different from the album cover and more similar to Berlin Nightmare and One More Time singles

Reason Why cover

GQ20iXuaQAAeV_F.jpg:large

Album cover
new-sophie-album-sept-27-v0-kgl9zmwn7k8d

I have a feeling the actual cover might be from like an actual photoshoot and they’re just waiting till release to show it off. Or im wrong and they just using the one we’ve already seen 🤷

ABRA - ADDISON RAE - AMAARAE - ARCA - BJÖRK - CARDOPUSHER - CAROLINE POLACHEK - CHARLI XCX - COBRAH - DOJA CAT - DOON KANDA - DUA LIPA - ELLIE GOULDING - ETHEL CAIN - FIONA APPLE - FKA TWIGS - GRIMES - HEIDI MONTAG - JANELLE MONÁE - KALI UCHIS - KELELA - KILO KISH - KISS FACILITY - KYLIE MINOGUE - LANA DEL REY - LORDE - MADONNA - OPN - PHOEBE BRIDGERS - PINKPANTHERESS - ROCHELLE JORDAN - ROSALÍA - SEGA BODEGA - SHYGIRL - SKY FERREIRA - SLAYYYTER - SOPHIE - SZA - T.A.T.U. - TAMARYN - TAYLOR SWIFT - TIM HECKER - TINASHE - TOMMY GENESIS

6 hours ago, parachute said:

But the cover for Reason Why is very different from the album cover and more similar to Berlin Nightmare and One More Time singles

Reason Why cover

GQ20iXuaQAAeV_F.jpg:large

Album cover
new-sophie-album-sept-27-v0-kgl9zmwn7k8d

okay lol for some reason I thought they were identical?? Skdkjfjfhsksk

Question: Is there/was there ever any actual tea from an insider/SOPHIE herself/someone close to her about the sophomore album ever being called Transnation or it being scrapped or whatever?