AKA Lizzy Grant

SOPHIE

the fact that sophie charges $10,000 for production

Is there a source for this? I'm pretty sure the only reason Oh Yeah costed 10k was because Soph made it when she was under another record label and Brooke wanted to release it once Soph left that label. Sophie's production doesn't cost that much lol..

Melanie%2BMartinez%2B-%2BPacify%2BHer.gi

Is there a source for this? I'm pretty sure the only reason Oh Yeah costed 10k was because Soph made it when she was under another record label and Brooke wanted to release it once Soph left that label. Sophie's production doesn't cost that much lol..

oh well that makes sense

T Girl discount <3 we love LGBT QUEENS

LMAOOOO KFFJKGJ

I've known she's out there ever since Charli's Vroom Vroom came out, yet I only checked her out when YouTube recommended me the Faceshopping video last weekend. Listening to her newest album at the moment, still in the beginning but something makes me want her to produce a track with Björk rather than Arca.

I've known she's out there ever since Charli's Vroom Vroom came out, yet I only checked her out when YouTube recommended me the Faceshopping video last weekend. Listening to her newest album at the moment, still in the beginning but something makes me want her to produce a track with Björk rather than Arca.

I think SOPHIE’s attention to beats would be interesting for Björk, because the hardest part for me of listening to Björk is the fact that most of the drums are added in after she writes her songs. if she sang over a SOPHIE beat & they built around it I think it could be really cool. They are mutual friends with Juliana Huxtable, so i’m sure Björk knows of SOPHIE.