AKA Lizzy Grant

SOPHIE

mess @ me walking out of her brooklyn show thinking she only played two of her own songs. i only recall her playing immaterial and i think ponyboy... how much of the other stuff was unreleased material?

I wil say, despite the bad mix, as a less-than-fan of the loudness war, I love how quiet this demo is... it's pretty crazy how higher I can crank it up without  getting ear fatigue compared to the final master.

BANGIN' SO HARD, DAMN I'M GOING WILD WITH BIBI  :biblio:
TURN IT UP LOUD, WILD IN THE CLUB WITH SOPHIE  :usrs:
FUCKIN' UP ROOMS, THEN WE'RE GOING WILD WITH A. G.  :hdu:
SCREW IT SCREW IT UP DRIPPIN IN THAT SWEAT, IT’S CHARLI BABY  :makeup:

BITCH YOU ON MY SHIT    LIST

Y O U W I L D!!!! 

YOU REALLY TRIED                               IT

I GOT

thespliffinmyearandibeentalkingshitsincethedayiwasbornyahyah

thespliffinmyearthespliffinmyearandi-

:bop:

tbh i wish SOPHIE would release these bangers already not only to satisfy my hunger, but i genuinely believe they will help skyrocket her success

i just want her to do so well and have the most fans ever adlfjdlasjfla;faadlkf

imagine a full length collab/features album like Cashmere Cat/Disclosure/Clean Bandit's albums  :ohno:  :hdu:  :flutter:  :flutter:  :flutter:

Screen-Shot-2019-06-08-at-1-23-58-AM.pngScreen-Shot-2019-06-08-at-1-19-10-AM.png

i honestly wouldn’t be shocked if she replaces Charli’s vocals on Screw It Up with someone else’s, I think she’s had quite enough of being over-associated with Charli. :rip:

i honestly wouldn’t be shocked if she replaces Charli’s vocals on Screw It Up with someone else’s, I think she’s had quite enough of being over-associated with Charli. :rip:

imagine replacing her and having to delete the "dripping in that sweat it's charli baby"...

So I went to SOPHIEs show in London tonight and I left early...it just wasn’t good, and I don’t blame Sophie really, I blame the fans. Fans really ruin concerts sometimes. Plus I think this ass song she’s playing is really like...below her? It was like listening to remixes of Sophie songs that I just didn’t like. Except Burn Rubber, that was alright. I even went upstairs to the balcony at one point and saw Hannah Diamond and even she walked out at one point and never came back

giphy.gif