AKA Lizzy Grant

SOPHIE

I think something might come after the GRAMMY’s which are feb 10

I would love this, I have this feeling that after Kim released 1,2,3 Dayz Up then SOPHIE will start announcing/releasing the 3 albums. Let's hope and pray girls 

i really hope she wins it, winning would def boost her confidence in her work and maybe she would snap and release everything else BUT i'm afraid that if she lose it may get to her and she feels some type of way about it idk it's hard to figure out sophie's mind

i really hope she wins it, winning would def boost her confidence in her work and maybe she would snap and release everything else BUT i'm afraid that if she lose it may get to her and she feels some type of way about it idk it's hard to figure out sophie's mind

I agree with u but sis she was nominated for a grammy like... she already has confidence you know?... I hope her label notice this tho and stop slowing down her releases

I doubt she'll win, but also didn't she say she doesn't even really like OOEPUI? She said she just threw it together and thought it sounded cool because she was high

Omfg lool can't believe she said that. If this was made when she was high imagine her sober. Oil remains an amazing album

I doubt she'll win, but also didn't she say she doesn't even really like OOEPUI? She said she just threw it together and thought it sounded cool because she was high

I think she said she still doesn’t really like the album format itself, but she started working on Oil to appease her label and eventually started to enjoy the format of the project. As for the high thing, that was her talking about creating the name. I don’t think she’s ever said anything about disliking the album though, the most disowning she’s done is calling Immaterial cheap

I think she said she still doesn’t really like the album format itself, but she started working on Oil to appease her label and eventually started to enjoy the format of the project. As for the high thing, that was her talking about creating the name. I don’t think she’s ever said anything about disliking the album though, the most disowning she’s done is calling Immaterial cheap

wHAt?

and she said it’s okay too cry was too serious

pop the glock but PC

jesus the power

asdkjfhskjdfh that's literally the reason i asked i've been listening to that song on repeat for the past week and i want Uffie x PC Music bhaddd

I just wanna rob all the banks and burn rubber