Coney Island King

My ALBUM ERAS drawings

i wanted to draw lana from each era and incorporate the most iconic things about them to showcase the diversity of her looks and music. these are the iconic things to me, so im sure some may ick a different outfit/reference ect to use.......im going to do one for each album as well as young and beautiful and maybe other soundtrack songs.....

heres the first one, ultraviolence. i did it black and white because of the album cover and west coast video. i drew her west coast look, i wanted to use a cigarette in one of the drawings so this was the one i went for.

ultraviolence_by_phatboyart-d995cnv.jpg

Hey Coney Island King, I have no idea if this is you on tumblr but someone has posted your drawings onto there? I can link you if you PM, I just don't want them to take it as theirs!

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

sigh.....oh well, ive tagged the images with my sig/deviantart page anyway i guess.

it's REALLY frustrating. I untagged all the Nylon Espanol pics and the back cover of HM (before the pic was released) and thousands of pages reposted them without credit!!! it takes so long to untag some things

FzytWEW.png