annedauphine

Honeymoon - Post-Release Discussion Thread + Poll

Honeymoon  

310 members have voted

1. 1. What are your favourite tracks from Honeymoon?

• Honeymoon
    • Music to Watch Boys to
    • Terrence Loves You
    • God Knows I Tried
    • High by the Beach
    • Freak
    • Art Deco
    • Burnt Norton
    • Religion
    • Salvatore
    • The Blackest Day
    • Swan Song
    • Don't Let Me be Misunderstood

On 1/22/2024 at 6:33 PM, Veinsineon said:

the way we never found this video oml
7CSF5BH.gif

The girl on the gif deleted or made all of her older videos private, sadly 

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

every time i watch this movie i cant help but think how very lana-esque this film is… right to the narrative, itself, and the female protagonist too kind of reminds me of lana physically and psychologically which i think lana would be a great role for a future rendition for the movie… 

It might be slow for some but it’s my top 10 movies ever

Right from the small bouffant hairstyle, mother-resenting, “im nothing without u” mindset, and escapism that includes killing people on the way … and at the end… they both get electrocuted chair 

1 minute ago, Orville Peck said:

Honeymoon still sounds so expensive... definitely her best produced album. :flutter:

tbh i'm glad we ended up with a more baroque pop instead of a soft rock sound

the earth shattered, the sky opened

tumblr_p594n81oiC1x11ydmo2_400.gif

that rain was fire, but we were wooden

the title track's instrumental is absolutely fucking gorgeous and it's a hill i'll die on, easily. her best instrumental for me rn

are we missing the dlmbm instrumental or is it just me?

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

On 3/22/2024 at 8:53 AM, blackenedrussianpoetry said:

every time i watch this movie i cant help but think how very lana-esque this film is… right to the narrative, itself, and the female protagonist too kind of reminds me of lana physically and psychologically which i think lana would be a great role for a future rendition for the movie… 

It might be slow for some but it’s my top 10 movies ever

Right from the small bouffant hairstyle, mother-resenting, “im nothing without u” mindset, and escapism that includes killing people on the way … and at the end… they both get electrocuted chair 

Just remembered i did a wonky edit of the poster once upon a time

E1a7a7-XIAMzyYH?format=jpg&name=largeE1a7cOyWEAIl1bj?format=jpg&name=large

Not Zarahome advertising Honeymoon album:hide: Honeymoon you will always be famous unless it comes to Lanas set list:bebe:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

1 hour ago, Ocean Boulevard said:

Not Zarahome advertising Honeymoon album:hide: Honeymoon you will always be famous unless it comes to Lanas set list:bebe:

the way i ran to zara home thinking it was going to be a piece of furniture has me re evaluating my concept of reality and reading comprehension 

giphy.gif

6 hours ago, twinkletoes7 said:

the way i ran to zara home thinking it was going to be a piece of furniture has me re evaluating my concept of reality and reading comprehension 

Oh no I am sorry :trisha::kiss:

Maybe I should have added that a friend of mine saw a Zara Home ad on socials about the Honeymoon vinyl (that was more expensive than it ever was on Lanas website lol) :bebe:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

3 hours ago, Ocean Boulevard said:

Oh no I am sorry :trisha::kiss:

Maybe I should have added that a friend of mine saw a Zara Home ad on socials about the Honeymoon vinyl (that was more expensive than it ever was on Lanas website lol) :bebe:

yea why the hell is it 60 euro ???

Lol it’s ok i saw honeymoon and zara home and ran before i read the whole thing in case it was idk a honeymoon table and chairs or something :brigitte: i concern myself

giphy.gif

28 minutes ago, twinkletoes7 said:

yea why the hell is it 60 euro ???

Lol it’s ok i saw honeymoon and zara home and ran before i read the whole thing in case it was idk a honeymoon table and chairs or something :brigitte: i concern myself

A Honeymoon table and chair would have been great merch though. Like why do only clothes and stuff when you can do a whole album themed interior design, someone better hire you for her merchandising team :gurl:

OiUHEXQ.jpg