Sign in to follow this  
LoreleiLee

How do I rename the title of my fan art topic according to the newest downloaded covers (like other users can)?

The title says it all:

How do I rename the title of my fan art topic according to the newest downloaded covers (like other users can)? I would like to temporary name "Lana Pandemonium" to "Lana Pandemonium - NOIR". And I would like to be able to change the title of my topic everytime I upload new cover art. This way it stays invisible.

Answer, please  :usrs: : this is about fourth time I am asking this here, and second time I have sent private message (@@evilentity never answered me back, although he was online while I was, too, so I know he saw the message).

Thanks.

:smokes3:

tumblr_nbg6blFb0d1trud11o2_250.gif1e5408c919ff19d8ea5d8b3240bf67ed.jpggiphy.gif

@@LoreleiLee I'm not sure if it was you or someone else, but the last time someone asked this I just changed the title for them. As I'm not a regular member, I'm not exactly sure what options are available to regular members. I always edit thread titles using the "Edit Title" option in the "Topic Moderation" dropdown next to the "Reply to this topic" button at the top of the thread, but I imagine not even topic creators have that. If not, perhaps try clicking "Edit" on the OP and then "Use Full Editor". I can edit the topic title there and I imagine regular members may also be able to if they started the topic.

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

I already searched for "Edit title", but I only have "Reply To This Topic" option, and I still did not find the button for editing title in "Use Full Editor", but I guess that is because I am in a constant hurry and multitasking (or plain blind), so my brain is foggy and groggy. I will deal with it tomorrow.

Thank you all :) :scajo: :scajo2:

I don't know why I can't do it, in other occasions I'm really not that slow. I often use full editor. And I don't use net via mobile at all. And I must install Hello Android, if that is what you are talking about :toofunny:

This is what options I got when I click "Use Full Editor":

full.jpg

Remember to always edit the very first post in said thread, you cannot change the title of it by editing other posts. So click "Use full editor" of the first post in the thread and the option should be available.

ZmJh1LG.jpg

Remember to always edit the very first post in said thread, you cannot change the title of it by editing other posts. So click "Use full editor" of the first post in the thread and the option should be available.

Finally! :legend: That was the answer I was looking for. Thanks so much, you deserve a golden medal :dance:   :)