Trash Magic

Dua Lipa

I DM'd dua about the snippet a few days ago and she said that it's not "in the right order" if you get what I mean. It's been clipped and moved around for a commercial. Also, she said that most of the songs registered will not be on the album. I'm assuming that most if not all the one's she's preformed live will be on the album tho. And does anyone have the alternative version of want to and would be willing to send it to me for something in return?? Thanks  :) Also don't know who hasn't seen this yet but here are full versions of Mwah! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l9_-MVUhg2Q https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wYLrpppt-Hs

Cause my kiss goes down you like some swig of alcohol

I hope this new photoshoot is for the album it's so good from only 2 pics. Check that bunny pic on her fb

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

does anyone here have the alternative version of Last Dance that was going around before the release? I want Dua unleaked, someone please share :defeated:

QVi1xFV.gifDrH6LWV.gif0FHXTOj.gif

does anyone here have the alternative version of Last Dance that was going around before the release? I want Dua unleaked, someone please share :defeated:

It's not alternative, it just cuts off early. No other difference.

Just a reminder that I saw this girl on the second date of her first ever headline tour in a room of 70 people whew

I wanna see her again

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

Could someone send me the alternative version of want to? (not the one that leaked) it's the only song of hers that is being traded that I don't have. I could get you a full (live) version of genesis in return