National Anthem

Noonie Bao

Are there even Noonie leaks besides Up and Down?

As far as leaked stuff goes, it's basically just a few snippets of demos she did (such as the snippet of her demo for TINI's "Got Me Started") and backing vocals on other people's leaked tracks (Allie X's "Remember Forever", various leaked Charli XCX songs).

As far as leaked stuff goes, it's basically just a few snippets of demos she did (such as the snippet of her demo for TINI's "Got Me Started") and backing vocals on other people's leaked tracks (Allie X's "Remember Forever", various leaked Charli XCX songs).

Oh yeah the Charli XCX songs! I think the ones with Noonie are Summer Love, Theme Park and Chandeliers and Champagne. Just found them thanks  :)

Whats going on with her music career? i miss her music

Pyramids was my fave song in 2016:poordat:

innerspeaker.jpg

life is beautiful, it really is, without it you'd be dead.

17 minutes ago, Lux Eterna said:

Whats going on with her music career? i miss her music

She's just a songwriter now. "Reminds Me" and "Sorry Not Sorry" were supposed to be the first few singles of her sophomore album, which she had been planning to finish up in early 2017, but around that time, she wrote a bunch of big hits for other people and it was clear that that was where her focus was. We stopped hearing news after that.

In an interview in 2018, she mentioned that she might release more material under her own name in the future, but that ultimately didn't lead to anything. I think she's pretty much fully finished as a solo act.