National Anthem

Noonie Bao

what happened to the her album.  like i know she doesn't want a solo career anymore or whatever but can she just drop what she was working on for us because i am starving after how amazing noonia and reminds me / sorry not sorry were

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

what happened to the her album.  like i know she doesn't want a solo career anymore or whatever but can she just drop what she was working on for us because i am starving after how amazing noonia and reminds me / sorry not sorry were

where did she say that omg

where did she say that omg

one of the drag queens who performed at an allie x show talked to leland(?) who said that iirc

who's leland?

someone who has worked with both allie and noonie before i think?  i know hes close with allie and troye sivan, and considering allie & noonie were working on a song together back in the day the news may have trickled down to him

I wish she would've continued her singing career, her first album was great, and the Noonia EP and follow-up singles were beyond incredible. I suppose she's having more success as a songwriter though, so it's easy to see why she's taken a step back herself. :(

She was featured on this song by BC Unidos, released last month, though:

https://open.spotify.com/track/5D5y2JHknTdZn0GFiE74aD

and do we have any info on the cancelled EP

It was confirmed to be an album, actually. It was about half-finished around the time she released the final two singles and the plan was for her to take about a month in early 2017 to bang out the last few tracks. Around that same time, she started writing heavily for other artists. It's presumed that the album fell by the wayside and some of the tracks may have been cannibalized or sold off, but we don't know for sure because she never talked about other songs that would be on the album beyond the two singles.

It was confirmed to be an album, actually. It was about half-finished around the time she released the final two singles and the plan was for her to take about a month in early 2017 to bang out the last few tracks. Around that same time, she started writing heavily for other artists. It's presumed that the album fell by the wayside and some of the tracks may have been cannibalized or sold off, but we don't know for sure because she never talked about other songs that would be on the album beyond the two singles.

someone should leak it or AT LEAST give us some info on it ugh  :facepalm:

funnily enough i asked the leaker who leaked the recent collection of lana tracks (wildsycamore) about her and they said they had unleaked noonie but they had no plans to leak it.   :(  that one user who had insider info on her, where are you when we need you?   :defeated:

funnily enough i asked the leaker who leaked the recent collection of lana tracks (wildsycamore) about her and they said they had unleaked noonie but they had no plans to leak it.   :(  that one user who had insider info on her, where are you when we need you?   :defeated:

well it's over  :toofunny: