Please be careful sharing Sparklejumpropequeen links, they can potentially have your full e-mail on them ×
Sign in to follow this  
lamadelrey

This Week in Pop Music

Hi everyone,

I've had this idea for a while since upcoming releases by relevant artists aren't really represented well on this site.

Anyways. Here are my predictions for the next few weeks music-wise:

For this week, the spotlight will be beaming on the monster collab "Cold Water", the song which is expected to be released in the next hour or so in Canada and the United States features the Danish Indie-Pop queen MØ and Major Lazer.

LQ link: http://www.dancingastronaut.com/2016/07/listen-major-lazers-collaboration-justin-bieber-mo-cold-water/

Moving on.

Even tho Enrique Iglesias hasn't been relevant for years, he partners with Tinashe for a song called "DUELE EL CORAZON". Some artist who calls herself "Javada" is also featured  :teehee:

Next week.

GAGA fans rejoice, there are reports she MAY release something next week.

According to screenshots posted on Twitter, someone found a link from the Interscope music store showing what seems to be the pre-order for her new song.

Moving on to Halsey and The Chainsmokers...

"Closer" is expected to drop next Friday according to All Access.

From a snippet I've heard, it sounds like it may extend The Chainsmokers' string of hits beginning with "Roses" and now "Don't Let Me Down"... expect to hear more from them in the coming months  :usrs:

If you guys think I forgot to mention some song that happens to be released today, please reply and I'll add it in. I'm going to be posting next week as well about some new Lana music, which according to a few, may drop in the fall or early next year.

Have yourselves a wonderful day.

See you next week bbs  :flutter:

Viktor Elias | Hits 93 Toronto

@Hits93Toronto

Could we also like post (pop related) things here that we'd like to highlight? ie:

Abra released a new video for her single "Crybaby" alongside her "Princess" EP

Sure thing. Also, that song is a bop.. listening now.

@Hits93Toronto

Neon Hitch finally released her debut album "Anarchy"

You might know her from the 2012 Hit "Ass Back Home"

(She Collab'd with Sia, Kesha, Benny Blanco etc. in the past)

Link

I would never hurt you

Hi everyone,

Welcome to "This Week in Pop Music", as I mentioned last week... this week will be focused mostly on The Chainsmokers & Halsey's collab "Closer", this song itself actually premiered at one of those music festivals last month so it wasn't a surprise it would eventually come to light.

Other releases this week:

• Bastille's "Fake It" will be posted alongside the pre-order for their new album.

• Bebe Rexha: Across various platforms, I've noticed a hell of a lot of leaks coming from Bebe Rexha, I think I counted 6 or so... perhaps a new album is about to be released? We'll just have to wait and see.

• JoJo & Wiz Khalifa: Although this track named "Fuck Apologizes" was released yesterday, the stitch is that it's officially getting released tonight with a soft launch on iTunes.

Next week expect to hear a lot about Tove Lo's brand new single "Cool Girl"- the lead single from her 2nd album. Expect it to be released next week alongside the video which was recorded in the past few days! She's coming girls  :flutter:

Psst... I've also been hearing some news about Britney's new album. Expect for it to come out in August. It's coming "very very soon".

Again, if you have any other songs you think are noteworthy, please feel free to message below as I will eventually make a list of the best songs of 2016... at the end of 2016 lol

See you all next week bbs  :hooker:

@Hits93Toronto