stillwatchingTV

Terror Jr

Why is this thread dead?

I like A-OK a lot more than Heaven, to be honest. I still can't believe for how long they've been teasing the album on Twitter without actually announcing anything, though. :rip:

Lmaoo right, a lot of rumors about how the album should be dropping within the next couple weeks bc of Halloween etc, but i guess we'll have to wait and see

Lmaoo right, a lot of rumors about how the album should be dropping within the next couple weeks bc of Halloween etc, but i guess we'll have to wait and see

Oh, I haven't heard of any of those rumours, but it would make sense. Then again, we really can't complain, considering how much music they've released in such a short time.

Speaking of, I just remembered that I still have to get the Bopular vinyl. I was expecting to find it at a record store, but I guess I'll have to buy it online.

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

David and Lisa were seen at a photoshoot with Millicent Hailes (shot Bop 3 cover as well as their promotional shoots) yesterday. This was featured on her story, shortly before, Millicent posted a video of her pretending to eat fake grapes.

Album photoshoot?

https://imgur.com/a/7GyWOtJ

DrbMYzWUcAAHcNi.jpg

When the album is done . . . But it’s not out yet . . . And you have a release date . . . But you can’t share it yet . . . So you have to smile all the time . . . But you’re really crying on the inside

This is just sad. :rip:

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif